Tears?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Tears?

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

That would be Excalibur #77, he uses a beautiful loving memory to defeat the demon D'spayre. (and saves Margali) He is definately crying in that one.

It's a sweet story and also includes a scene from when Kurt was a little boy. He cries in that scene too because he's rejected, poor baby. :bawl
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Tears?

Post by Gaz »

I wanna see that pic you have, kurtlover... and i wanna see the one of Kurt crying as a kid. he doesn't cry in any of the comics i have... but i don't have that many cuz she comic store owners near my house are snobs and hide all their old X-men comics from me when i come in. :rolleyes
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Tears?

Post by swordwhalewalking »

There's a whole scene in one of the Essential X-Men (the big reprint volumes) right after Phoenix dies, and before Nighty mixes it up with the wendigo. (Working from memory here, book's not in front of me) He's unpacking an SUV, and staring off into the sunset. He says something like; "look at me, crying like a baby..." We see him from the back, and the body language says it all.

I always saw him as a more sensitive, emotional kind of guy than a lot of the other heroes.
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
x3
Lubber
Lubber

Tears?

Post by x3 »

in the x2 comic with :moviecrawler and near the end he cries.I hate stryker:mad.hs crule
darkness will rule,it is all i need,there is no happt outlook on life. Also find a cheer leader and saw her legs off.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Tears?

Post by Siona »

Stryker....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!! :bite Stryker!!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
x3
Lubber
Lubber

Tears?

Post by x3 »

i dont care if he nerly cries in evry panle hes emotional. and i finde that fine:naughty

stiker must kill must KIIllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :mad >:o :engarde :grrr :bite :eeevil
darkness will rule,it is all i need,there is no happt outlook on life. Also find a cheer leader and saw her legs off.