OH MY GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

Guess that!!!!!!! I got an early Bithrday gift this week! My brother N law & my hubby got me a gift 2gether!!!!

I got almost every issue that Kurt was every in!!!!!! 1 huge gift of comics!!!!! all the Uncanny .....Im only missing the prequel to X2......& I asked for The Excalaber (may have missoelled it).....But My brother n law said that he's gonna get me those.......he didn't know I wanted them!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
~CROW~
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

YOU LUCKY SON OF A..................... MOTHER!!!!!
GRRR!!!!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!
ya gonna share with us? pretty please? lol
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

I'M JEALOUS!!!! SHARE! SHOW AND TELL! I WANNA SEE!!!!
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

What Hilowey said! This place if filled with a bunch of people who still think like kindergardeners (especially me)!!! Show and tell time!
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

OH yeah! I told my BnL......I wanted the Wolverine with the Naughty Nighty on the cover too!!!! He was like..............UH OH!!!! I said.........I don't care abuot what's inside.....I just want the cover!.....OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH Getten hot now!!!!!!!!!...........Anyway....... Oh........& I go the MARVEL ENCYCLOPEDIA too!!!!!
I got the NightCrawler ICONS books. & UnCanny & NIGHTCRAWLER.....

I've been a good lil girl! I WUV my hubby & BnL!!!!! The comic book guy tried to sell the boy's a bobble-head Kurt for me.....but they wouldn't take it.....I was like...........BUT WHY????? I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I cleaned them out!!!!!!! Shawn (hubby) said they were pulling everything off the shelves that had Kurt on it.
~CROW~
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

That's crazy!!! I know I wouldn't be that good of a husband OR a brother in law compared to crow's. Kinda makes me wonder what kind of relative I'd be good at...
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Crow, I'm curious on what your husband's feelings are about you loving:love Nighty soooo much...a little jealous perhaps? :LMAO
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

Originally posted by bamf!nightcrawler
Crow, I'm curious on what your husband's feelings are about you loving:love Nighty soooo much...a little jealous perhaps? :LMAO
He's think's I'm toooooo funny! He didn't realize how much I was N 2 Nighty till he gave me the stuff! He just considered it a "FAD" with me.......He just thought he was being nice............ Then I asked him about the Wolverine cover......& The Green version of NIghty.........& He was like..........."how do you know these things???" I told him..........I HAVE FRIENDS IN A GROUP! I never bothered collecting comics untile I got a sack full last night! He called his brother on the phone & told him how I reacted to the stuff!!!!!!!!!! They were both blown away!
~CROW~
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

Wow! You couldn't BE more lucky! I gotta get me a hubby like yours!
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Hey Crow, wanna be my best friend?;)

Anyway, that's too awesome, that they would do that for you, Lucky girl!I only have bits of Kurt stuff. But My collection is growing.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Uhhh You are SOOOOO lucky!!!! I have such a sad pathetic little collection of Nighty comics!!! You wouldn't happen to have a fax machine would you? :D Or at least a scanner?!? :D
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Harlequin
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Harlequin »

Wow...i doubt my bf would ever do something like that for me...he bought me the X2 nightcrawler dolls but i think that's as far as he's gonna go....you are too lucky....
:gambit: Pick a card
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

Kenny (my hubby's brother) Has been collecting comics since he was like 5.....& X MEN is his total fave.....You guys should see his collection..........he's got 3 rooms full of books from WAY BACK................WHEN.......
HE bought me some books that he didn't have..... I am sooooooo happy.............I think Im gonna go read now!..
~CROW~
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

*green with envy over crow* DAMMIT, you luckky girl!! I can only get the New X-Men issues, and I've only ever seen NC in ONE!! :bawl

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Gaz
Uhhh You are SOOOOO lucky!!!! I have such a sad pathetic little collection of Nighty comics!!! You wouldn't happen to have a fax machine would you? :D Or at least a scanner?!? :D
heh my comic collection isn't that big but...i must say the 70% of them is about Nighty :D
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I keep remembering that I used to have Uncanny X-Men #1 up to issue #285. That's when the reprints#67-#93 were worth $5.00 each. Now they are worth $25-$30 a piece? My God I was a fool to sell them in 1993.:cry...I just get sick:bawl What the hell was I thinking!?
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

You're a lucky girl Crow! Not only for getting the goodies but for having a husband who's not freaked out by your love of Kurt! ;) When it comes to comics, all my b/f's thought I was insane....
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

I wish I had a scanner........I have a digicam though. I have some drawings of Kurt& Gambit. I'd like to get them put on here.....

I sent my BnL an email last night to thank him for the comics......He wants to read the ones that he bought for me, that he don't have.

Ya'll should see my Nightys! they are every where....I even have Kurt wall paper & Kurt on my yahoo messanger!

My 12" sits on top of the computer....so we can have NightScrawlers time together! & My 6" sits on top of my TV, hanging from his little church! so we can watch TV together!
~CROW~
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

the rarest comic i own is an original Spiderman #2, and those aren't worth that much... are they? i didn't buy it, it was a gifty. all my x men comics are new so they are all not as cool and stuff...... :(
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I believe I once had THE first issue of X-Men in my hands nine years ago, way before X1, when my town ACTUALLY had a comic book store before it burned down...and I put it back.

WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!? :bawl :bawl :bawl

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.