Tail Spade

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

Tail Spade

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

In Wolverine #6 he uses his tail spade to eat peanuts and drink beer, so there must be muscle in it.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Tail Spade

Post by Lauren »

Yeah! In one scene, he even uses one side of the tail to flick a peanut into his mouth! How is he able to do that if he can only bend it a little? It could be some special mutant muscles and tendons he has for it, though it could just be really bendy cartilege.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Tail Spade

Post by Siona »

In X2, he uses it to hold a gun and bring a knife up to his hand. It completely winds around the objects, like there was nothing in it but muscle.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
HumanDisease
Lubber
Lubber

Tail Spade

Post by HumanDisease »

its probally made of cartilage like most of the shapeley items on our bodies, or maybe its a spongy material like a guy's doodads. dont know, its all up to your imagination
tun Sie es mich königlich nightcrawler an! Oh -! Gott ja!