Uncanny 433

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Uncanny 433

Post by Siona »

*cowers under the might of the :sausage*

I like the smirk. You know something's up when the guy's fictional...and, yet, every time you look at that pic you blush, close the window, then open it again to repeat. :LOL

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

Uncanny 433

Post by Virus »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Of course, this smug version of Nighty is more "toothpicky" than others, but I can handle it. I mean, Tan's art is more stylistic than realistic. It kind of grows on you. (Like mold?) ( Shut up, you, or it's the suasage next.... :sausage )
:ooh *bows to the :sausage *

Of course he's a little skinny... but compared to EVO Kurt, he's nothing! I mean... I think in EVO, his waist is smaller than the girls... :?

I :love the tail though!

Ah.... Kurt, you know me so well...
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
Phoebe Mittens
Lubber
Lubber

Uncanny 433

Post by Phoebe Mittens »

God, that's ugly. How much longer is Tan staying?

(sorry, sorry - I know I'm in a minority here) :p
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Uncanny 433

Post by MabusRex »

His last issue of the current run will be 434. Then, he'll be taking turns with Salvador Larocca on the title with Sal doing 12 issues a year to Tan's 6.

And I rather like Tan's work, though I wish for consistency. He does some beautiful pages, but some are distorted and look nothing like the character he established just a few panels earlier.

BUT I still like Tan MUCH better than Garney. MUCH.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Uncanny 433

Post by taekwondodo »

Originally posted by Phoebe Mittens
God, that's ugly. How much longer is Tan staying?

(sorry, sorry - I know I'm in a minority here) :p
Well, at least you're not a minority of one. I'm with you. The only things I like are the smile and the tail. Hate the hair, absolutely despise the ears - he's not a bat for pete's sake.