Nightcrawler t-shirt

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
NightSkater
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by NightSkater »

Anybody know any websites or stores that sell a Nightcrawler t-shirt? I know superherostuff.com does, but i dont no if I trust them, because that site comes off as....whats the word :?, untrustworthy :LOL lol sorry.
gingco
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by gingco »

uuuuummmmmm well actually they sell shirts here. Up top under the big picture of Nightcrawler and The big red letters saying Nightscrawlers, there's a store link. There's not much to choose from but still they sell shirts.:D
[img width=50px height=50px]http://wooptiewoop.50megs.com/images/wo ... rocess.gif[/img] BEAVER BOOGIE!!!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Northstars Love »

If you wanted something made specially for you it will be a copyrighted character and that alone will be your biggest problem. Most people don't advertise making shirts out of copyrighted characters, but if you ask them they will either tell you yes or no. My luck has been terrible. I wish you luck.

P.S. The shirts here at Nightscrawlers are nice. Thinking of buying one myself!:D
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Tatu »

www.graphittidesigns.com

has a nice nightcrawler shirt, thats where i bought mine from :) and yes they are officially Licensed products

if only they had a a gambit shirt...
Call me King!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Bamfette »

i own he Graphitti designs shirt. it is great, and the only officially licenced NC shirt currently being made, that i am aware of.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by kurtlover »

I have two nighty tshirts i made myself :P and one i found at downtown like two years ago in a crappy store but the tshirt is actually quite good :).
NightSkater
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by NightSkater »

Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!! U guys are great! :):D
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Gaz »

Another thing you can is go to a craft store or something similar and buy this type of paper which you print an image from your computer onto and then iron it on a shirt. It is this special type of paper and usually each sheet is around a dollar but come in packs. The cheapest i've seen was 3.50 for a pack of 3 sheets. That is probably your cheapest and quickest option, and you would get to pick exactly what pic of Kurt you get on the shirt! :D
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Siona »

Not to shamelessly point it out...but...*COUGH!Scrawler's store!COUGH!*

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by BamfChyck »

Over the years, I've picked up four different Nightcrawler shirts--all officially liscensed--on ebay. Once I emailed the seller of a huge one and she also had it in smaller sizes and my color preference (I don't wear white. Ever). The most I paid was $22 with shipping.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Archangel »

I got on at walmart its shiney and has nightscrawler and says bamf!
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Tatu »

ehhhh.... i wouldnt suggest that, ive used that before..its crap... the second you wash it..your shirt is ruined :yell

Originally posted by Gaz
Another thing you can is go to a craft store or something similar and buy this type of paper which you print an image from your computer onto and then iron it on a shirt. It is this special type of paper and usually each sheet is around a dollar but come in packs. The cheapest i've seen was 3.50 for a pack of 3 sheets. That is probably your cheapest and quickest option, and you would get to pick exactly what pic of Kurt you get on the shirt! :D
Call me King!
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Melylott »

Omigosh. That one on graphittidesigns.com is AWESOME! I'm SO asking for that for Chanukah. ^_^ I can't wait to wear it to school...:LOL
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Siona »

Ooooh, there's a black one of Movie NC out, but I am shamefully BROKE. :bawl :bawl

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by spinifex »

Black movie Nightcrawler shirt?

Where??

Thanks,
C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by spinifex »

I'm liking the Graphitti shirt. I can put up with baby blue.

Also, those who own the Graphitti shirt - how do the sizings run? Are they large for their size, small, etc? Mediums usually fit me, but are baggy. Smalls are OK, but can get tight. (I'm female. Imagine where. Yes, it's a pain.)

T-shirt manufacturers also don't tend to make 'girly' fitting shirts of indigo-furred Teutonic superheros. I have no idea why.

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Tatu »

ehh... i would say they run just a little smaller then normal, because mine fit a little tighter then most of my shirts do, so i sent it back to get a bigger size... coz im not a fan of tight fitting..but on a girl..i think they would fit nicely...
Call me King!
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by spinifex »

Eh. I'm not a fan of wearing tightfitting shirts. Medium for me then. Thanks!

C-ko
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by swordwhalewalking »

What Nightcrawler shirt at Wal-Mart????????
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Northstars Love »

I found a place that will do custom Nighty(or anything almost) for me. I had a hat done. They are not allowed to display copyrighted items but if you ask them they will:D Oh...so sweet:P
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler t-shirt

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

Is the graphittidesigns.com on the light blue one with Kurt walking forward? The comic store I work at stalks those, as well as a number of pictures with a group of x-men, Kurt included.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.