If Kurt can't do it...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Siona »

Poor Storm...and here we thought she ACTUALLY had a chance with the man!! :*D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
I've got a "professionaly-made" pair of fangs (teeth caps, thank you). They're very lifelike, since they were created only for me.
That means you got them to make a mold of your mouth, right?
Sounds expensive. :(
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

Actually, I was really lucky. I found this one lady (goes by the professional name of the Tooth Fairy :D ) at a Sci Fi convention ten years ago. She made fangs for you while you waited. She had all the dental supplies there, and the whole process took an hour or so. There was a line, and I waited my turn for two hours, as I really wanted a pair. She only charged $40 for the set of "uppers". Cheap at twice the price, in my estimation. Never had a problem with them.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

Now that's too cool. And how many other places can you get input from people with experience on french kissing with fangs. Gotta love Nightscrawlers!
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by taekwondodo
Now that's too cool. And how many other places can you get input from people with experience on french kissing with fangs. Gotta love Nightscrawlers!
If there are other forums with that subject, odds are it's sick and you need a credit card. :die :thumbdown
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Warning! This is a pic of my teeth!

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Orangatan64
I bet Kurt couldn't go for more than five or six consecutive meals without biting his lip. I have lower canines that stick out just like comic Kurt's, and can't go long without having the horrible sensation of biting the inside of my lip! :X
Don't usually quote myself, but wanted to show an example of fangs.

Warning! This is a pic of my mouth (not that disgusting)
Dentist says I might need braces. God, I hate that man.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

*stares at picture* Woah... :eek Nice fangs, though. ;)
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Darn it Beboots! Stop stealing my wallet!
I only have $5 and a Blockbuster card left!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

*nods* I know... :D How do you think I get my money 'round here?

...Certainly not from a job. :rolleyes

...I wish I had all-natural fangs...

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Beboots
*nods* I know... :D How do you think I get my money 'round here?

...Certainly not from a job. :rolleyes

...I wish I had all-natural fangs...
Yes! I do have natural fans. What do you have other than my money, and pride, and, and.... *stares at avatar* :Z

Finally got my pic up as an avatar!
INVERTED GOODNESS!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

*stares at avatar* :Z

Finally got my pic up as an avatar!
INVERTED GOODNESS!
Umm... Am I missing something, Oragatan? Because all I see is an 'x'. :eek

*is beaten by :offtopic smilies*

Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Yeah, i cant get it to work.
Any tip/suggestions on how to get this to work with yahoo page builder? Or should I upload it to NightScrawlers.Com? And if that, how?
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by LadyErin »

Originally posted by LadyErin
Actually, kissing someone with fangs isn't all that hard, french kissing takes some pratice, but really it's fairly easy. :naughty :bamf
*pokes LadyErin* And who have you kissed with fangs? :naughty

Want all the details or is it enough to say it's not that hard? Cause both of us did, although mine are smaller. :smirk

And I'm getting a set of caps too, as soon as I can get the money-four on top and two on bottom, but unless I were growl at you, you can't see my natural ones and you won't be able to see the set either. ;)
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

Qoute from my firend Aaron (also why you shouldn't talk about things to horny males)

Aaron say he probably can't be on bottom durring sex.

um maybe.

EDIT: Now that we thought about it for more then two seconds he probably could but it may be difficult
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

Hmm... Can Kurt grow a beard? I've honesty never seen him with one, nor any stubble (but that may just be because of the fur...)

Of course, I'm pretty naive of the comic-verse Kurt... Has he ever had a beard, or at least, longer fur on his chin? :? ...I'm not sure I like the idea, though... :X

Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Hmm... Can Kurt grow a beard? I've honesty never seen him with one, nor any stubble (but that may just be because of the fur...)

Of course, I'm pretty naive of the comic-verse Kurt... Has he ever had a beard, or at least, longer fur on his chin? :? ...I'm not sure I like the idea, though... :X
He had a goatee once. but it made him look too much like Brad Pitt IMO.
Dave isn't for the idea of Kurt with stubble either.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

He had a goatee once. but it made him look too much like Brad Pitt IMO.
Dave isn't for the idea of Kurt with stubble either.
Goatee? How would that work? Does he have fur of a different shade, or texture, or what? :?

Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

It was coarser, and came to a point on his chin. It was longer than his fur, but the same color if I remember correctly.
You could probably find a pic of him with the goatee in the gallery.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Here we go found a pic in something like 1 min.
http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/image.php?iid=1420
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

....Oh, my gosh. Isn't that just... strange? :eek

....Man, I wish I'd never seen it... : Cleanshaven Nighcrawler all the way! :blend

xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

In my univers his fuzz is more like a sove baby fine hair thats very shrt its noticable to the touch and close up but its not like FUR FUR. However he does have regual body hair like on his legs armpits and chest.(just a little on the chest) and he goes in to a coma for a month and grew some substancial facial hair. he doesnt have to shave every day but has to like once a week to look his best. argh enough rambling.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

I'm just assuming that MovieKurt doesn't have facial hair, or any chest hair for that matter. If he had to shave, he'd never be able to do that intricate body modification all over his face. Just imagine trying to do the scars when he has to worry about stubble....

Now imagine shaving over that stubble.... :shocked

... Nope, I can't imagine it either. He's just a hairless elf. :)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by NightFlight »

In the shots of him lying down, you can see what looks like underarm hair, so in that respect he's normal. He's probably got pubes too. :shocked I've been wondering about the facial/body hair question, too. I suppose if he gets any growth on his face or chest, it's of the velvety fuzz kind and looks nearly invisible against his skin.
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

i guess the title could be which kurt can't do what :) depending on the universe he could have two tails or some junk
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

The whole goatee thing was in Excalibur wasn't it? Seems like a stupid idea to give a guy w/all over fur facial hair (or any body hair at all for that matter). Of course, I'm pretty glad he has hair on his head and eyebrows so... But if he grew a beard in Excalibur, that would imply that he always has had facial hair, and just imagine the pain of trying to shave the facial hair while leaving the facial fur. With fur I can't really picture any other body hair - legs, pits, chest or pubes - but that's just me. One advantage of no facial hair - getting to tease the other guys when they cut themselves shaving or get razor burn!

TKD