If Kurt can't do it...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

See by the way i see comic kur drawn to mee it doesn't look like he would have FUR rather than the downey hiar tha you have like on your facial area if you were female around the breast (no not me others) just a thin very sparce yet noticable to the touch

( to know what i mean if your not a guy and never had to hafe you side burns shaved feel the part on your face right near your ear. My firend carlie says that is how she feels that it what he is like. I just say if you r a lady and have upper lip hair that works too.) Umm.. Ramble

then the regular hair i.e. pubes underarm, head, eyebrows would be like regular hair.

argh this thread has been giving me a headache.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

Cockrum and Paty both said they didn't like the "goatee" bit in Excaliber. According to them, Kurt doesn't have facial hair, period. He either has the downy velvet or the longer hair. You get eyebrows, a head of hair, and the usual little curly stuff under the arms and down by the genetalia, because it's taking the place of his fur. But you can't have both hair and fur in the same place, and that's what would have to happen for him to grow a goatee through the fur.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

Maelstrom
I really enjoy your imput on the suject. Nice to find some one to play tennis with.

Our new thing is He couldn't work for Walt disney world. Even though he would look hot in that Ops II costume in tomorrowland :)
He just wouldn't fit the disney guidelines for facial hair *titters*
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

:LOL :LOL Facial hair, body hair, and the fact that he belongs to a suspected terrorist organization (the X-men). Disney goes through background checks that would make the FBI proud... or nervous... :shocked

It's a shame, though. He'd make one of the best Tomorrowland "aliens" in the world.... ;)

... Your serve! :D :D
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Siona »

BANG! *whaps the topic with racket, watches it fly awaaaaaaaay...*

Goatee and Excalibur...I remembering being a whee lass, seeing that, and crying myself to sleep. :bawl

But he shaved...or something.

Didn't he also have a buzz-cut? :die

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Booker »

The goatee thing was stupid, but I do like how some artists dow a little scraggly line around the chin on him, to make it look like he's furry, instead of just blue. I haven't really seen a rendition of him that really shows off that he's covered in fur. That would be really cool to see. A super-realistic drawing/painting of him with face fur.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

Well, I finally got the X2 movie comic a little while ago, and it has a little 'prequel' thing about Kurt at the back. Doesn't fit in too well w/how movie Kurt turned out and doesn't look too much like any comic-Kurt I've ever seen. BUT, he does look furry and personally, I loved the art in it. Though it's not very traditional comic-book looking.

As for working at Disneyland (if he could get through the background check) I'd like to see him on the Jungle Boat Tours - maybe doesn't fit his look, but his personality would go great w/their obnoxious, jokey little spiel. He could probably make it entertaining for the first time in the last 2 decades. Or he could lurk in corners on the line for Indiana Jones or Space Mountain.

He probably couldn't ski, unless he got custom made boots. Looks like every version of him has weird enough feet that ski boots (or ice skates) wouldn't fit. Though for ice-skating he could maybe do the good old-fashioned strap the blade to the bottom of your shoe kind and just wear it on his foot (not Evo-Kurt though, his feet are too weird for anything to work).
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by Booker
I haven't really seen a rendition of him that really shows off that he's covered in fur. That would be really cool to see. A super-realistic drawing/painting of him with face fur.
Booker, and other interested parties, the best rendition of Kurt that actually shows him fuzzy, that I have ever seen, was done by my friend Willow. She does colored pencil sketches that show the furry texture.

If you want to see one go to Thunder and Brimstone, click on Kuroro and look under fan art, Willow
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
:LOL :LOL Facial hair, body hair, and the fact that he belongs to a suspected terrorist organization (the X-men). Disney goes through background checks that would make the FBI proud... or nervous... :shocked

Nah they really don't. Infact the only real thing they check its whereter or not you have any pedophile stuff on your recods. And they arent evening doing a good job of that cause they found ourt a lot of child molesters were working there.

I'm writing a fan fic called X-men in T-land and it takes in to account how kurt looks and that they want to change him. It's going to be humerous.

Hmmm.... WHat next....

Can he dance? Whould he enjoy dancing?
What kind of dancing would he do?
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I was going to ask that question of Dave one time, but never got around to it. I know of at least one occasion where he is shown dancing in Excalibur. He was at a costume ball and he was waltzing with Meggan.

As to what kind of dance he would like? I don't know. But being a dancer (hence the user name) I personally would looove to tango with him ;)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
I was going to ask that question of Dave one time, but never got around to it. I know of at least one occasion where he is shown dancing in Excalibur. He was at a costume ball and he was waltzing with Meggan.
I remember seeing a few pics from that comic.... It's on 'A Touch Of Velvet' (the 'Ladies Man' section). I thought he looked pretty... chivalrous (for lack of a better word), in a good way, there... I wouldn't mind tango-ing with him, either... :naughty

...If I knew how to dance. :shame
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

As athletic and coordinated as he is I imagine he'd be an excellent dancer. Definitely fits in with the chivalrous ladies man image too.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

*agrees* I guess he'd be pretty gracefull... The only ever time I've seen Kurt dance was in that X-men:Evo episode with him dancing at the Hawkins Dance with Amanda... :rolleyes

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

For Comic Kurt, knowing how to dance would be a bit of a necessity. After all: how can a gentleman sweep the lady off his feet at a ball if he's always stepping on her toes?

And don't worry about not knowing how to dance. If you get a man who's good enough, all you have to do is let him lead. You'll pick it up incredibly quick.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
For Comic Kurt, knowing how to dance would be a bit of a necessity. After all: how can a gentleman sweep the lady off his feet at a ball if he's always stepping on her toes?

And don't worry about not knowing how to dance. If you get a man who's good enough, all you have to do is let him lead. You'll pick it up incredibly quick.
This is true. I'm a crummy dancer and when I dance with my hubby it shows ('cause he's crummy too), but a guy who knows how to lead can make almost anyone look good - and it's fun too!
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by NightFlight »

I'll bet it would be fun to see Kurt play Dance Dance Revolution :banana
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by NightFlight
I'll bet it would be fun to see Kurt play Dance Dance Revolution :banana
High score no doubt. But would he do so well keeping his tail under an image inducer?
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by NightFlight »

He'd need his tail for balancing, so probably not. I don't think he could keep it concealed during one of those spinning moves, either. ^ > (down) <

:tail Accidently tail whips the person playing next to him.
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

Yeah, but think of the high score he could get by using every single limb he has, including his tail. :tail If he wanted to, he could be flipping upsidedown, using his hands, then feet, etc. It's absolutely scandalous what a gymnist/acrobat could do on that thing. He'd wear the poor machine out. :D
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by xstechfreak »

Thats funny today at EPCOT I tried DD revoultion. It was fun I have abroken toe so i sucked but i was thinking about my post on dancing. Stacy beat me at every game we played today i just kept asking her nightcrawler questions and she shut up about beating me.

Picturing DDR with kurt :)

Next question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could he donate blood? (disney bood drives are back)
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

Well, that depends on when Excalibur broke up and whether he's been back to the UK in the last 15 years or so if it was before then. If he has then NO - I know this b/c they won't take my blood anymore b/c of the mad cow thing. I spent 6 months in Scotland in 1989 for pete's sake. Makes me wonder if I should worry about coming down w/a deadly disease. I mean how long can that last in your system anyway? Oh well, their loss - O- (universal donor) and I used to let them bleed me like clockwork.

If the whole mad cow thing doesn't affect him then it depends on whether Azzy's just some really old, really bad a*s mutant, or if he's really some supernatural nasty. If Kurt's 100% mutated homo superior then his blood should be fine I'd think. If his daddy's some kind of actual demon then, who knows?
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Beboots »

I wonder.... can Kurt do archery? :?

You know, like bow and arrows? You have to use three fingers to draw the arrow back, so, even if he could, it'd be a bad technique and he may not have a whole lotta accuracy.... :rolleyes what do you guys think? :?

Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by Maelstrom »

Archery shouldn't be a problem at all. I've seen some archery grips that we would consider ridiculous (in Japan, they literally grip the arrow backwards from what we're used to), and they all seem to work just fine. I've done a little archery in my time, and I was decent at it. At least, I wasn't a threat to everyone next to me....

And the neat thing is that his fur could protect him from the bowsnaps. :D
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

Yeah, just b/c you're 'supposed' to use 3 fingers doesn't mean it's necessary, only traditional. I actually shot better w/a 2 fingered draw before someone told me to switch to 3 - it took a while to get used to. That 3rd finger's really there, it seems, for strength and stability and since his fingers are bigger and stronger than normal he's probably fine.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

If Kurt can't do it...

Post by taekwondodo »

At the risk of grossing anyone out, I just had to add this. My four year old was happily playing with her little Evo-Kurt figurine the other day when she announced something to the general effect of
"Mommy, it must be hard for Kurt to go potty."
I stop, I think *huh?*, I make the mistake of saying "Why do you say that sweetie?"
"His tail must get in the way."
I then look at her doll and think, ya know, if this is really where and how the tail comes out, the kid's got a point. I sure hope that thing's flexible.
I then skillfully divert the conversation so as not to have to deal w/the toiletting habits or problems of our favorite blue elf. The conversation has, however, been haunting me for some perverse reason. I'm hoping I have now exorcised it and can go through life w/o wondering about that aspect of Nighty's life again.