who would be your fave Nightcrawler and any X-women couple?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

I cant really see the Ro and Kurt thing, they have to diferent of attitudes, she is so proud and defient, and he is so laid back and funny.
I also think Kitty would be kinda creepy, like dating your little sister. I suppose it could be like the movie Gigi,... but not so much. Plus after the way she broke Pete Wisdom's heart, I dont think he is safe enough with her. (Im still annoyed about that, I loved Pete.)
I would have voted for Amanda, but really that is too messed up now. First, having Margali posses her body for a while....Im sure Kurt was needing some therepy for that. ...uh, I kinda slept with my stepmom, except she was possesing my girlfriends body... Then the whole, oh I may Actually be related to you. How do you rescue a relationship from that.
I still love her though, and I agree that they are the cutest and funniest together.
I think someone who has lived life alot would be good for him.
Someone infinatly cool, like a female wolverine....
I just re read the draco today.... I dont think that the jillian chick was getting to far... he looked annoyed with her mostly. Is she coming back or something. Whats going on with that? I thought she was a sibling, and sealed up in hell with dear ol dad?/????
Well I think he does need someone new and cool,
laura crofty maybe... or maybe Amanda back, after some genetic testing.
oOoo what about Wolfsbane. That might work .. she is religeous too...
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He should go out with Lorna, just because they both would have parents who were evil at one point!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I've always loved seeing Nighty and Cerise together in the comics. Anyway, she's the only woman I've seen who can really make him blush!;)
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
kurtsgirl
Lubber
Lubber

Post by kurtsgirl »

ok i really don't want kurt and amanda together. i just don't. second, i don't think kurt and storm would make a very good couple.
If you expect the unexpected, then wouldn't the unexpected be
expected?

My imaginary friend says you have issues.

The only reason some people are alive is because, it's illegal to kill.
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

I don't really see Kurt dating a fellow X-man. Maybe if he met some one outside of Xavier's club of superheros...a mutant, or maybe a normal human.
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Originally posted by Tatu
For Kurt.. Kurt and Wanda all the way.

as for anyone else... Wolvie & Emma..i dont know why...it makes little sense...but in my head..it works..just think of how dysfunctional it would be!
:LOL A dysfunctional couple? That would be great TATU. But I'd rather see Emma Frost with Beast before that... just so she gets used to the hair... :LOL
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

Originally posted by NightPoofer[

:LOL A dysfunctional couple? That would be great TATU. But I'd rather see Emma Frost with Beast before that... just so she gets used to the hair... :LOL

Emma and Beast? Jeez I wonder what their kids would be like...Maybe one would be the abomidable snow-man:shocked
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

I'd go for :) :kitty, :) :wanda, :) :emma, :) :psylocke,
:) :meggan, :) :polaris, :) anything!!! cept slash
But the one that I want the most is :) :rachel

P.S. why does :cyke always get the hot telepaths :phoenix/:jean, :emma
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I don't think any woman in the current lineup would really be perfect for Kurt, but I think Ororo or Christine would be better than most.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Why do people like christine, has she done anything yet? Other than stand around and be blond?
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Here's why I like Christine.

First of all, she's not a new character. She was rescued from the depths of continuity from one of the more creative Marvel titles that have come around.

Second, Kurt has always struck me as the heart of the X-Men. He is the living embodiment of Xavier's dream. Sure, Cyclops and Storm and Colossus and Shadowcat are all mutants and hated/reviled for who they are, but they can pass pretty easily. Even Gambit just needs to wear some shades, but even then his eyes make him a little dangerous, a little (lot) sexy.
Kurt does not have that, he looks like a demon (maybe even is a little bit), and is by no definition of the word normal. If society evolves to a point where it can accept mutants like him, then Xavier was right. Having Kurt date a normal human woman is something I've been waiting for quite some time now. It's a vindication, honestly. Kurt has done so much for the various X-teams for years and has hardly been rewarded. I'm not saying the other X-Men have it easy, because they haven't, but I really think Kurt deserves someone like Christine.

And third, Hello, Nurse!
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by prettyminotaur »

I like the idea of Kurt with Psylocke.

But let's not forget that Cyke had a fling with Psylocke, too...damn, he really DOES get all the hot telepaths!!!!!!! :LOL
Bamf, suckas!
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

???? Huh, where is Christine from? What did she do? Whats her deal? Maybe I could get behind her then. --- Though Im the lone Amanda fan.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by idsunki

Second, Kurt has always struck me as the heart of the X-Men. He is the living embodiment of Xavier's dream. Sure, Cyclops and Storm and Colossus and Shadowcat are all mutants and hated/reviled for who they are, but they can pass pretty easily. Even Gambit just needs to wear some shades, but even then his eyes make him a little dangerous, a little (lot) sexy.
Kurt does not have that, he looks like a demon (maybe even is a little bit), and is by no definition of the word normal. If society evolves to a point where it can accept mutants like him, then Xavier was right. Having Kurt date a normal human woman is something I've been waiting for quite some time now. It's a vindication, honestly. Kurt has done so much for the various X-teams for years and has hardly been rewarded. I'm not saying the other X-Men have it easy, because they haven't, but I really think Kurt deserves someone like Christine.
completely agree......it'd be nice for once for Kurt to hook up with someone normal. sadly, we won't see it happen :(
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

Post by meepdog »

:love + :storm
Need I say any more?
I luv those two together in everything X-men except for Evo, 'cuz in that Storm is much older than he is. In Evo I prefer Kurtty.
:bamf
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Acutually yeah, you do need to say more :) I mean hasn't Storm always been more interested in Forge, then Wolverine, and now she's the trophy wife of the Black Panther.
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

damm that had to hurt Kurt and Pholock uncanny
D.croft
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Originally posted by Confizzle
Acutually yeah, you do need to say more :) I mean hasn't Storm always been more interested in Forge, then Wolverine, and now she's the trophy wife of the Black Panther.
Storm could never be a trophy wife :(

Although, I still haven't figured out why she's marrying the guy. I do think though that Ororo has spent a lot of time away from Africa and Africa really is a place that could use a superhero.

And it's not like the X-mansion is a fun place to be these days. She's done her time with the X-men - I like that she's on to bigger and better things. (And getting on with her life - unlike a lot of the other characters).

Besides that, one thing that I really like about Storm is that she doesn't trust Xavier absolutely. I like that she's a strong enough character to go her own way.
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Kurt/Rachel yet! That was (and is) my favorite potential couple. I think it's sad they nixed that idea! They both have a great sense of humor, have ties that go way back (Excalibur anyone?), and allow themselves to be more sensitive than many of the other X-men. And they are darn cute!

Liked Kurt/Ororo for a while, but have now decided they're too different.

Never liked Kurt/Amanda, 'cept in Evo. But in Evo I prefer Kurtty. Amanda is too annoying in regular canon.

LOVE Kurt/Kitty, but also love Kitty/Piotr, so I don't generally support it. They're adorable enough as a brother-sister relationship anyway.

Kurt/Wanda would make me happy too, especially since the plot surrounding how the heck they get together would be AWRSUM. Plus it would be a very cute way for Wanda to heal, and who better to help her out of an emotional crisis than the ever tender and compassionate Nightcrawler?

Kurt/Betsy is another great idea (who can possibly disagree that they weren't flirting like mad during the most recent Savage Land adventures? And Betsy practically squished him against her bust in #46-something!) I always kind of thought their personalities would repel, but they're actually pretty good together.

As for Kurt/Stacy X, I can see some great plot lines coming from that. However, I wouldn't like them together permanently.

Honestly, I'd be happy just for 'Crawler to get in a relationship again. He was so silly to resist Christine's attentions. Kurt and Christine would have been cute, but I would prefer he get with a character who actually matters. Those relationships are always most interesting. Above all, I support Kurt/Rachel, I totally deny the Kurt/Kymri in X-men: The End, and I'm a closet Logurt shipper, but shhhhhhhhhhhh... :poke
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I totally deny the Kurt/Kymri in X-men: The End
I think all of us here like to pretend "The End" doesn't exist. Yeesh. Screwing alternate selves is just weird.

The only bone of contention I have with Logurt is why does Logan have to be in everything. Or everyone in this case :P

Still - give me something that is well written and I'm not complaining. Sooooo much drivel out there.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor
I think all of us here like to pretend "The End" doesn't exist. Yeesh. Screwing alternate selves is just weird.

The only bone of contention I have with Logurt is why does Logan have to be in everything. Or everyone in this case :P

Still - give me something that is well written and I'm not complaining. Sooooo much drivel out there.

Paws
Absolutely, I thought that was kind of sketchy too. "OMG, it's that female version of me who has my dream job of a pirate captain, what the heck is she doing her? NM, think I'll marry her!"

I can see why he'd be attracted though. This just goes to show you: There is no one out there worthy of Nightcrawler but the man himself. :worship

As for ;) and :wolvie , I don't really get that annoyed that Wolverine is everwhere. But I agree he steals the spotlight way too often. (I didn't think short, buff, hairy men were in style anymore!) But I enjoy a good Logurt now and then because of the history between them which just doesn't get played up often enough. I love the parallels between their characters, plus Crawler has a way of bringing out the best in people; Wolvie actually opens up to him now and then. Actually, in the livejournal community, Scans daily, I found scans of a Wolverine-Nightcrawler short that had abysmal art but a very sweet plot, and it was all Nighty-Wolvie all the time. (And some of the stuff that happened and was said between them was... sketchy, at least to the shippers. :shifty )

I prefer their friendship to any kind of romance, but if you're interested in a really well written Logurt fanfic, I'd direct you here: http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php? ... ont=&size= (Though, be forewarned, it's very smutty!) It's probably the best Logurt I've ever read.

[Edited on 2-26-07 by Feuerstein]
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by love_of_bob »

I want Kurt/Rachel lately. She has a fire to her, an unpredictability that could balance Kurt's control out pretty well. She's tough, she's playful and smart, when she doesn't let her adrenaline get to her head. And I think she needs someone like him as a lifemate - someone to ground her and support her. The girl has some issues.

Kurt/Betsy could actually be alright, even though I'm not a big Betsy fan. It's probably best as a flirt, though.

I'm afraid Storm would have walked all over him, Kymri was a joke and Christine was sweet, but the chemistry just wasn't interesting. Amanda was a pretty good match, personality-wise, but they have broken up how many times now? I'm also sick of the foster sibling controversy.
I never saw much chemistry between him and Cerise, in spite of the kissing scene in front of the clock.

As for Logurt, I just like to play with the idea, but I don't think I would ever want to see it realized, canon-wise. It can be fun to wonder how it would happen, why it would happen, if it could last and, if so, why, and so on. Could any relationship with Logan really work? With those two, at least you know they have a track record. If their friendship wasn't canon, it would probably be deemed impossible by many, too.
In the end, though, I usually land on a "nah, wouldn't work", but not enough to dismiss the idea entirely.
I think their friendship is more interesting in the long run, since Kurt has a pretty multi-faceted role in Logan's life. Sometimes he comes off as a younger brother, sometimes almost like a father figure, giving spiritual advice and helping Logan keep a cool head. On rare occasions, he will come off as a son. And of course, brothers in arms, drinking buddies...if they were ever to turn into lovers, I think that would take over and simplify their relationship.
I might just be thirsty for Kurt/Logan in any way, shape or form. *sigh*

[Edited on 1/3/07 by love_of_bob]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Originally posted by Feuerstein
I prefer their friendship to any kind of romance, but if you're interested in a really well written Logurt fanfic, I'd direct you here: http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php? ... ont=&size= (Though, be forewarned, it's very smutty!) It's probably the best Logurt I've ever read.

[Edited on 2-26-07 by Feuerstein]
Damn. The linky doesn't work. However, I'm not really dismayed by the smut. Not at all. LOL :whistle
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by love_of_bob »

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Ah yes, I've read this one before. It is very well written - I quite enjoyed it. I think if you are going to make a non canon pairing, particularily slash, you have to go that extra mile to get people to 'buy into' it. This does that, IMO.

And heck. Who knows what 'canon' will be in a year, eh? LOL. Though somehow I doubt that we shall see and Logurt.

Paws