Which is better?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

Which is better?

Total votes: 0

nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by nitedrew »

Which Kurt is simply the best?
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Which is better?

Post by crow »

Oh my gosh....why did you start this!!!!!!

That was a very HARD question to answer!!!!
They are all perfect in every way!!!!!!!

But I chose.......*insert drum roll here*.....
comic Kurt!!!! Him being all furry & a very buff adult....... I wont say any thing else..... you can fill in the ________ here........
~CROW~
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Which is better?

Post by BamfChyck »

Comic Kurt all the way!
My Kurt needs fuzz. I have spent to many years imagining that fuzz to trade it in for some bizarre scars.
Not that I'd kick him out of bed, you understand. He'd need help keeping warm without the fuzz.
der krazy kraut
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by der krazy kraut »

Evo crawler is excellent as well, but perhaps there is no best nightcrawler?
Maybe you had too much too fast.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Which is better?

Post by lonewolf »

Its gotta be the movie nightcrawler man. Lets just think about the german accent THINK ABOUT IT THINK ABOUT IT!!! :bawl
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Which is better?

Post by Siona »

Movie crawler appeals to me best. It must be Alan's bewitching charm. :smirk

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by Nightcrawlis »

I like both Evo and Comic Kurt, but between the two I'd go for Evo Kurt cos he is so much more like me then Comic Kurt is :D
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Movie... Comic...Movie...Comic...Movie...Comic *Tugs at hair* Ack! I can't choose!!!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Which is better?

Post by Snicket »

Can't...seem to...make...a decision...! Must...stop...speaking in...Shatner...mode...!

...Uh. I'm abstaining...
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Which is better?

Post by kurtlover »

Comic, he's the one who started all, he's the first and the better and the original one :D
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Which is better?

Post by taekwondodo »

Definitely comic-Kurt, with Evo-Kurt a close second and movie-Kurt straggling in dead last. Comic-Kurt's got it all - the looks, the attitude plus the maturity to make it all a very appealing package! Not too much maturity mind you, I like a fun-loving Elf. If they lighten up movie-Kurt for X3 he has a shot at the number 2 spot though.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Okay, Comic, Cartoon, Movie, Evo.... yeah... thats the way my list goes, but to pick one.... for shame! I cannot choose for I love them all!!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Darkdancer
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by Darkdancer »

Hmmm, I just had to choose Evo kurt. I mean, I love Movie Kurt (can't read comics they confuse me) but Evo Kurt is just--- adorable. Plus I'm not Christian and Movie Kurt is way too religious for me.
Darkdancer

Anything nailed down is there to be admired. Anything I can pry up is not nailed down :whistle

It is a known fact that if you tie a kender on one place for more then 10 minutes it will explode. All attempts at seeing if the Mutant called Nightcrawler will have the same reaction has been unsuccessful due to the distressing habit of the nurses of moving him from a chair to a bed, claiming they merely wished for him to be more comfortable. :naughty
elvenenchantress
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Which is better?

Post by elvenenchantress »

Which one? Which one? *holds head in hands* I can't choose!! I love them all :love
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

:bunny Bunny Warrior # 6 :bunny *rawr*

My deviantart gallery :browse
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by xstechfreak »

Comic Kurt But I will always add a mixture in my fantasies
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by BLUE_2007 »

I love all the Kurts, but I love comic Kurt most of all, no ifs, ands, or buts...
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Malice
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Which is better?

Post by Malice »

I have to go with comic Kurt. He is the one that I grew up reading and the one that got me to collect comics in the first place. You gotta admit though, that the movie Nighty kicked some serious butt in the beginning of the movie. He had those secret service men running around in circles. heh. :)
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#4

"Are you ever wrong?"
"I thought I was once ...but it turned out I was wrong."
Pirotess
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by Pirotess »

Comic. I can't resist an original. But when i fantasize about him now, i do hear Alan's voice.. Ich liebe dich Piro :love Sigh.
~1 of these days i'll gather enough courage to say something to Dave Cockrum :blush ~
RobDBlackwolf
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by RobDBlackwolf »

I would say: Comic Kurt

The movie was okay, and had a german accent when he spoke english, but also had an english accent when he spoke german, and he had the wrong dialect.
After all, he should have a bavarian brogue but he sounded more like the former Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who sounds all but bavarian. *grin*
In that case.. What I really look forward to is a Nightcrawler who doesnt speak "german" but "bavarian"

Instead of "Guten Tag, wie geht es ihnen? Ich glaube dies ist vielleicht nicht der richtige Zeitpunkt fuer ein Gespraech. Auf Wiedersehen" I wanna see "Gruess Gott, wia geht's? I glaub' net des is' a guter Zeitpunkt zum ratschen. Servus dann."
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Which is better?

Post by Nandireya »

The original is easily the best :D Though I lurve Movie Kurt and Evo Kurt dearly they're both pretty wimpy when you stand 'em next to Comic Kurt! The swords...the fuzz...the body! *sigh*
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
gingco
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by gingco »

Yeah I agree with most the people here, I have to choose Comic Kurt. Because he's been around the longest, and with out him there wouldn't be a Evo or movie Kurt. Also because Ultimate Kurt falls in the Comic Kurt catagory.:D :ultimate
[img width=50px height=50px]http://wooptiewoop.50megs.com/images/wo ... rocess.gif[/img] BEAVER BOOGIE!!!
firewolf
Lubber
Lubber

Which is better?

Post by firewolf »

I have to say I like Evo Kurt the best because he's the one who attracted me to X-Men, though I do kind of remember seeing a cartoon version from before that, but he wasn't in it much. Movie Kurt would have to be next, even though I didn't actually see the movie (I know, what the heck?!), but what I've seen of him on the internet makes me like him!
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Which is better?

Post by Tyros »

Comic Kurt all the way!!! The other two are cool...but the comic version is what started the obsession.
Originally posted by RobDBlackwolf
Instead of "Guten Tag, wie geht es ihnen? Ich glaube dies ist vielleicht nicht der richtige Zeitpunkt fuer ein Gespraech. Auf Wiedersehen" I wanna see "Gruess Gott, wia geht's? I glaub' net des is' a guter Zeitpunkt zum ratschen. Servus dann."
Genau, I was just in Bavaria and wow I thought Viennese German (Wienerish) was difficult to understand...........
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Which is better?

Post by Northstars Love »

Comic Kurt. Love him! Always have. Obsession Tyros? Na...**cuddles with Kurt doll** eh...maybe just a little**;)
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Which is better?

Post by rockstar »

GRRR SUCH A HARD QUESTION!!!!

i voted comic kurt cuz, well, he's the original. He has every great quality that i like about him. he's funny, flirty, kicks ass, swashbuckling, religious, etc.

i love evo kurt cuz i like seeing him as a teenager. he's such a goofball

last but certainly not least, i looooove movie kurt cuz... well... he's such a sweet heart!!! seeing kurt as a real person was so cool. the effects were awesome. oh yeah, plus alan rocks.

i love em all for different reasons. As long has he's blue, has pointy ears, fangs, a tail, and a german accent, i'm happy as a clam...... unless that clam is getting eaten.......
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)