Seeing Nightcrawlers everywhere

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Slarti
And then there's this link..... Don't look if you're under 18! Nightscrawlers accepts NO responsibility for twisting your little minds!

http://www.hoboes.com/html/FireBlade/Po ... urfs.shtml

But it makes me laugh my kiester off.
LMAO!! Slarti! i can't stop laughing!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

This...is God's gift to perverted and insane people. :*D Where do you people find these things, honestly?

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I don't know about "seeing" Kurts, but Nightcrawler was an answer to a Jeopardy question on TV last night. The category was something about recent movie titles.

My husband was laughing because I didn’t spout out the question like I normally do. I asked him if there was *any* chance I didn’t know the question to that answer. Duh. :D

Made me wish I was playing for money last night. They had categories I could really get into.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

blue man group

Post by swordwhalewalking »

Originally posted by Winnowill
First it's a nightcrawler look alike in Underworld. Then today I get this from ticketmaster- the Blue Man Group
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/866233

Has anyone else seen any Kurt clones?
A clever fanfic writer once mentioned "the blue man group" in X-men...think about it; Angel (in the old days), Iceman (in ice form) and Beast...and other blur boyus I missed? And why aren't some of them purple or something?
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Blink's purple...and Mystique, Abyss, and Jillian ((only recently, she used to be red...! :jill and then :jillian = :?)) are blue too...odd.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Siona
Blink's purple...and Mystique, Abyss, and Jillian ((only recently, she used to be red...! :jill and then :jillian = :?)) are blue too...odd.
Perhaps there's something about the X-gene that causes blue-ness more than anything else...? :? I really have no idea... :shame
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.