Ultimate Kurt...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
InsanePenman
Lubber
Lubber

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by InsanePenman »

Well, I'm trying to add Ultimate X-Men to my list of comics to purchase, but, being eternally cash strapped, I don't want to go back and buy every last one.

So, can anyone tell me the issues (and story arcs) that Kurt's appeared in so far?
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Kurt was in #6 to #12. The Return to Weapon X Arc. I also believe he was in the return of the King arc. I haven't gotten there yet so I'm not sure what issues he was in. But I hope I helped you out a bit :)
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Nandireya »

Dude? See the link over on the right that says Appearance List? Click on that and you'll find just about every apperance of just about every type of Kurt...including Ultimate Kurt.
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
InsanePenman
Lubber
Lubber

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by InsanePenman »

Oh...err...duh. Oops. Sorry.

Okay..I feel stupid now.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by taekwondodo »

Just got Ultimate #38 and all I can say is eeeeuw! He only shows up in one panel, but they've taken the cute, not too big but very buffed out 14 year old from the weapon X arc and turned him into a huge, 40 something looking Frankenstein's monster wannabe. Yuck. Might even look worse than the current Uncanny Kurt - who is pretty bestial looking, if you ask me. I want a cute Nightcrawler back darnit!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I think Tan's Kurt (Uncanncy) is very close to the original, always has the shadow over his face, though the artist for the Movie prequel had it closest to dave's that i've seen in a long while. ULtimate Kurt does look rather brutish I noticed that. I mistook him for Hank at first and was like..wait too grey...Kurt!! no way. I was laughing actually. But Finch is it...who's on the book now has got it good with Phoenix and Peter and he's on it cuz Bendis is. And I like X's look in that too, not too shiny bald. Logan though is the main concentration of late so it's mostly detail into him. One frame of Kurt means Finch could care less if he doens't fit fans criterior.
Who was drawing before Finch..Kubert right?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I really love Kubert's work. I thought it was beautiful. Since I'm not into the current Ultimate comics (I started reading recently and am trying to read them all in a row) I haven't seen past #20 *is bad*, but I'm interested to see what they did to Kurt...
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by weapon x »

holy shit! what was that!
:surprise
i just read ult x #38

GOD! that is the ugliest costume ive ever seen!

(yeah sure well probably get used to it pretty soon but still...)

i know everybody likes his original costume but come OOON!"!
you know i want the ol weapon x kurt back. he was soo cool. khaki military pants, fire breath, glowing tatoo, blackis grey fur shimmering in the glow of auto matic fire over the snow.

damn. he was soo cool
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Nightgamer »

awww, but he was sad. u woudnt want kurt sad now would u? :(
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
Talon_Flame
Lubber
Lubber

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Talon_Flame »

Dude...I'm feelin a little left be hind here...I haven't read Ultimate since Kurt was a project of Weapon X. What's he look like? Does anyone have a picture?:?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

:bunny :bunny Bunny Warrior #8 Fear Us!! :bunny :bunny
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#37

Feel free to IM me, I love to talk!
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by Nightgamer »

ya, i know what u mean, i only got like the secondlast, third last, and forth last issues of return of the king where he appears. dont look all that bad to me.
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by john117 »

i hate the way his :bamf looks in ultamate
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Ultimate Kurt...

Post by DeeJay »

It took me a while to see it coming out of his mouth and all but it's pretty cool in the end.