The Devil You Say?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Sussi
Lubber
Lubber

The Devil You Say?

Post by Sussi »

I agree with Gambit and Salinea.:nodyes
I think Kurt looks like demon, tho hi is a mutant... a realy goodlooking one aswell...:)
I want a Blueberry-Muffin!!!:lick (Read Uncanny Xmen Nr 423...).

Wana see my art? Go to DeviantART. (You know you want to :toothy)
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

In answer to your stuff...

Post by thylacine »

Some people have said that if they saw Kurt for the first time they would think he was a demon... I dunno... After watching so many episodes of the X-Files, I'd be calling Agents Mulder & Scully!

The person who made you put your toy away... I really don't think they have a right to do that if you tell them it's a mutant, not a devil... but it's none on my business.

I like him being a religious character too, because there are so few religious characters in our culture today.

Yeah... the fur is cool.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

The Devil You Say?

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Oi vey, I accidently left my Nighty action figure (Movieverse) over my mums house, how it got in my backpack, I'll never know, but she flipped when she saw it. She said it's looks like a demon and I told her, that was the point, it's like Gambit said, an oxymoron haha, I can't spell. He had the demonic looks but he's really a good guy with a good religious background... she wouldn't listen, shes just like those people in the comics and movies, judging by looks instead of whats on the inside... o.O I need to get fresh air more often
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

The Devil You Say?

Post by thylacine »

So... just say, "He's a little blue mutant who works for Professor X." Then she'll say, "What?" And you'll be able to explain the story, "Well, Prof. X is this handicapped mutant and... " And she'll say, "Oh. Okay. A mutant."

Yeah... I think you spelled that right.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The Devil You Say?

Post by Siona »

When I first saw Kurt ((Mind you, the first Kurt I saw was Evo...!)), I thought he looked like a cat.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

The Devil You Say?

Post by Bamf_Girl »

lol, I could try that... but my mums a little... off *Cough* I think it was taking care of my brother and I all those years lol

You say cat? lol, at work, the first day I got the kids to watch Evolution with me, one litle girl stated if it rained, Kut would look like a wet cat cause his image inducer would short out. I was like What the, how do you know this kind of stuff?
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!