If u could be any X-Man....

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Gambit »

If u could be any X-Man,who would u be?Remember,u have to have there life,too!!!
Don't hurt me if this was already a thread.
I would be :gambit because it seems like he has a cool life....Even if he is a little rough around the edges....
*u can be any mutant actually
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Gambit, this forum you're posting threads to now is the Nightcrawler forum. You'd be better off posting questions like this to Off Topic Antics forumdisplay.php?fid=3 , where people will pay more attention to them. Off Topic is the busiest forum here, I believe. Although there's no post count there, it's still very popular. A mod will either delete a thread or move it to another forum when it doesn't belong in the one its posted to. I suggest reading the FAQ and Rules thread to each forum to understand how this board works, because I've noticed a lot of your posts have been deleted lately.

See that Search link under the NS title image up at the top of every page (between Memberlist and FAQ)? It lets you search everything on the board to see if a topic has come up already. Here is a direct link: misc.php?action=search
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)