Top Ten: Nighty Obession

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by kay »

I don't think I am anything less than obsessed. (though not very extreme...give me time...) Ok,so I don't have an amaizing collection of comics. (most got lost in the move :cry: ) but I am rebuilding.
Here's how my obsession is leaking out into the real world...

*Always have a comic with me and sneak one in to every lecture. (It's so much more interesting then History of Old English and Beowulf)
*Trying to learn German and speak the little I know when ever I can.
*Actually being German has never been so cool!
*I am an unrelenting sketcher and am always working on a new piece of...*coff* art *coff* They ain't that good.
*There is a German guy at university I stalk called Lance. (Hoping he has a halo-emiter and will turn it off when he thinks no ones looking!)
*Think about Nightcrawler all the time...everything I do has his elfish influence;)
*Yell at unsuspecting toy shop owners coz they don't have any Nightcrawler action figures...(I hate them, I hate them so very much! Don't they KNOW that not everyone likes Apocalypse and that's all they ever seem to have! :mad: They will get it right. It's not over. No, not by a long shot...)...rant over. :oops:
*Even though I previously declaired quite passionately how silly the idea of fan fiction was I now find yourself reading them every chance I get and (*gasp*) actauly start WRITING my own!:smirk:
*Compare every guy I meet with Kurt. ( I also thing guys, even extremely hot ones, would look better if they were blue, furry and had a prehensile tail ;) )
*On Nightscawlers when ever I can...and even when I should be working on that assignment I've already left till the last minute.
*Kick myself at how little I actually know about Nightcrawler and even less about Excaliber. So you become a scholar in Elfish and Marvel Lore. (I am a freshman though!)

So, ja, Kurt Fans Unite!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

you remind me that every time i travel i have to take my comics with me :)
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by Tabitha »

I'm guilty for all of those and I'm still looking for a Nighty action figure. I stole the Evolution action figure from my little brother and he gave me the Mystique action figure. He hated Mystique.
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by silvermouse »

I have 2 Nightie ones, and this weekend I'm looking for more! And my hair is going to have blue streaks in two and a half weeks.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Amandakity »

i put my fingers together so often, its becoming a habit...OH MY GOSH! THEY"RE FUSED TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

10. I have always liked blue since I was little and most of my clothing is different shades of it.

9. I have never taped my fingers together but I have been putting them together that way since I was little but it was to imitate Spock and not Kurt.

8. I have almost half of them and am currently pestering the owner of the local comic book store to get the other half for me to buy from him.

7. I draw Kurt but they look so bad. I have little to no idea how to draw comic book stile so he always comes out looks like he belongs in anime.

6. I have never stalked any of them, they hung out with me! I took two years in Germen when I was in high school. I was even asked to the Prom by one of the exchange students. :D

5. Never snuck one into my math class but I have done it in my programming class.

4. I didn’t argue. She asked and then she got a few hour lecture on how it could work.

3. I never looked for them but when I passed that section I did take note on how many there were.

2. My friends never say “tail” but they do say beefcake or hunk. So I guess this one is a no. :(

1. I hope I post here or am I dreaming this?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

10. I buy just about anything blue, and it's a plus if it's fuzzy(sweaters are best although it gets a little akward when I start petting someone and ask if they want to sell it:toothy)
9. I have taped my fingers that way and can write that way, though sloppy.

8. working on it!:D

7. I'm sorry, that fan art is strictly classified...you heard nothing from me.

6. :( the only German at my school is female...at the moment.

5. I don't even bother to sneak them in to any class. My teachers know I'm obsessed and the issues are my security blanket...plus they don't want to see me when I don't get my fix.

4. Of course I won...she didn't know what she was talking about...(I dream of Genie, geez, common!)

3. I've tried, but there were none:eek

2. I yell, "WHERE!!! I WANNA JUMP 'IM RIGHT NOW!!"

1) I COME HERE!
one name: Bruce Campbell
KittyWillow
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KittyWillow »

Tis a momentous day when you discover you're an obsessive!

I thought I'd add up my compulsions to see how I rate on the crazy list.....

* I have done the finger thing...the sellotape hurts after a while.
* I have done *interesting* fan art.
* I paint tails on my sons trousers.
* I'm obsessed with swashbuckling films like "the count of monte cristo" hooray for swords.
* I have a sword collection (although some are LOTR)
* I have pictures of Kurt in my wallet that I show proudly.
* I call my husbands watch his image inducer.
* I spent a fortune on blue velvet so I could make a HUGE cushion.
* I got a blu car and call it the bamfmobile.
* I make my own nightcrawler tshirts and wear them everywhere.
* I get up at 7.30am to watch evo on toonami then stay up until 11.30pm to watch it again.
* I bought blue hair dye for my husband (much to his dismay)
* I ask my husband spank me with his tail in bed only to see a look of confusion on his face.
* I have taught myself several terms of endearment in German.
* I taught my 2 year old son to BAMF
* one of my sons first words was "Kurt"
* I start indepth nightcrawler converations with my poor old dad.
* I dedicate songs to the blue fuzzy one...*so soppy*
* my local comic shop recognises my voice when I call
* I have ver odd nightcrawler dreams
* I know that my finger fits into the hand of my Xmen 2 Kurt figure.
* I live under a sofa in scrawler chat...oh yes, I am there...
* my best friend has disowned me on grounds of being "not right".
* I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my husband...."no! tis you I love! honestly!!" *hides comic under pillow*

I need help.
:D
"I'm not even supposed to BE here today" - Dante
"they say its as big as four cats, and it has one leg that can retract inside its body so it can leap up at you better, and you can't leave it by itself or it goes mad, Its got magnets on its tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth its got four arses..." - Dougal
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nightcrawless »

LOL I fit all but three of the obsessed list for Evolution XD
Here's mine.

10. My fave colour is green, sorry!
9. not only have I taped my fingers like that, but with BLUE tape, in school. Not only can I tie my shoes like that, but I can eat, play rock-paper-scissors, write, type, and play video games like that.
8. :( sadly, no. I have three comis books, one is the Nighty X2 prequel, and I have no clue what the other two's issue numbers are in them.
7. Actually, once I did, but I got in mad trouble for it >.>
6. dangit...no German boy. I did use a LOT of German for awhile, though.
5. You bet! And in English, Science, History, Religion....
4. :nodyes manymanymany times.
3. ::whistles innocently::
2. yes, very sad.
1. Nope, sorry, haven't done that one ;)

One more....Let's just say....my dreams. :naughty
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

I don't have a top ten list per se, but I do have symptoms that crop up.

So in no particular order:

1. I am known as "That weird chick who buys Excaliber back issues" at my comic book store (bless their little confused souls)

2. Buys blue *ahem* unmentionables, 'cause of the colour

3. Painted a whole room blue in my house

4. Re-coloured in photoshop a NS-5 robot from I, Robot to have blue-toned skin and gold eyes

5. Frames and displays comic books with NC on the cover

6. Wish I could speak German
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Tracker
4. Re-coloured in photoshop a NS-5 robot from I, Robot to have blue-toned skin and gold eyes
Know what's really fun?
Creating a Blue Sim with a tail!:naughty
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Curlyyhairgirl wrote :
Know what's really fun? Creating a blue Sim with a tail.
Already done... almost.
I downloaded a Nightcrawler for the Sims 2...but there is no tail...
I also downloaded a Storm, a Wolvie, a Jean Grey... :)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Diablo
I downloaded a Nightcrawler for the Sims 2...but there is no tail...
ROFL. I want that! Maybe I can tinker enough with my weird Sims tools to give him one! :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DeeJay »

I downloaded a really good Ultimate Kurt for The Sims.

Also, I find I put myself in Nightcrawler-like body positions whenever possible.
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nightcrawless »

:LOL

I know a place to get an Evo Nighty skin for the Sims. Tail and all ^^
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Nightcrawless

Spill it, hon!!!
I got your average crawler, LS Kurt, and AoA on my sims2 game. MY COLLECTION IS NOT COMPLETE!!

I even made a TJ and Wanda

anyway, back on topic.
Though I listed the top 10 already
*I make cut out sugar cookies blue and in the shape of the man himself.
*My hope is that someone makes a mans cologne called 'Nightcrawler' for the hell of it (hope it smells good) so I could buy some for my BF and say, "DAMN, You've never smelt so good!"

Why, yes. I am daft.
DoomInABox
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DoomInABox »

Hmm, lessee ... this is actually frightening to think about.

10. You collect anything blue, regardless of price.

I'm pretty cheap and immaterialistic, actually, (when it doesn't involve comics or weapons) and will debate with myself for a long time on whether I actually want to buy something. Usually the deciding factor is if it's blue, and that lasts long enough for me to get out of the store with it.

9. You've taped your fingers together...
...and left it that way.
...and can tie your shoes that way.

Nope, can't say I've ever done that. I do imitate his hand posture and try to pick stuff up, though.

8. You have every single issue of Excalibur...
...and can quote them.

Not ever single issue yet, but I'm gettign there (I'm missing, like fifty or so). I can quote them, but I forget which issues the quotes came from.

7. You draw fanart with... interesting themes.

Well, I drew a pic for InterNutter's "Be Sure Thy Sins", with the two little kid-clones of Kurt ... does that count? No probably not. I do draw Kurt a lot, though.

6. You stalk the German boy at school, hoping he'll turn off his holo-emiter.

There is no German boy at my school, at least if there is I haven't found him yet. I do find German accents about ten times as hot now, however.

5. You've snuck X-Men issues into math class...
...and gotten away with it.

Just math class? How about every class? Heh heh, and my grade 12 English teacher was a huge X-Men fan and collected them back when he was a kid, so instead of yelling at me we had this in-depth conversation about them in front of the whole class.

4. You've held a rather heated argument with your freind about the physics of BAMFing...
...and won.

Oh geez, I can actually say yes, yes I have. One of my friends, a physics buff, argued that it was impossible, so I quoted a tone of stuff from "The Science of the MArvel Universe" or whatever and actually had him flustered. He said it was too far fetched, and I told him of course it is, it's in a comic book! Geez!

Another friend also seemed convinced that Nightcrawler made a 'poof' noise instead of BAMF. I brow-beat him down (with a textbook) until he finally swore he'd never say such a thing again. :mad

3. You've gone through the phone book for your county and called anyone named "Wagner".

No, but I notice the name whenever it pops up, and am disappointed when I realize it's not him.

2. When your friend exclaims, "Look at that peice of tail!", you immediatly look around...
...but are dissapointed that there is no furry blue appendage involved.

... I've never known anyone to say that, but I'm sure if they did, that would be my exact reaction.

1. You post here. :P

Regularly :P. And usually while I'm supposed to be doing homework, as well.
"Picture this: bumpity bumpity bumpity SPLAT!"
-- Nightcrawler, X-Men Evolution

Visit my art sites, please!
http://www.kenthayle.deviantart.com
http://www.geocities.com/ironthorncomics
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nightcrawless »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
Originally posted by Nightcrawless

Spill it, hon!!!
I got your average crawler, LS Kurt, and AoA on my sims2 game. MY COLLECTION IS NOT COMPLETE!!.....
I think in one he even is nekkid LOL
here's the URL: it's from Wagnerszenen...a cute little shrine ^^

http://www3.sympatico.ca/thekopes/night ... uekurt.htm

LOL almost makes me want the sims XD
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Cool; I like the look. Except on swimsuit/formalwear his tail is... interesting. Is it just me or is the spade halfway up the tail?
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Oooo00ooh! Thank you muchley!

It only looks like the spade is halfway up his tail because you are looking at him in the direct forward position as compared to the others where he is turned to the side to show his tail curves up, so if you looked at him in the front it would only look odd because his tail is perfectly lined up and the spade looks like it's in the middle. Savvy?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
It only looks like the spade is halfway up his tail because you are looking at him in the direct forward position as compared to the others where he is turned to the side to show his tail curves up, so if you looked at him in the front it would only look odd because his tail is perfectly lined up and the spade looks like it's in the middle. Savvy?
Oh, I get it. It curls up behind him. Got it. :D
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Holy resurrected thread, Batman! LOL!