Nightcrawler's Tongue

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
zwei
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by zwei »

I just need a quick answer: I am colouring a picture that pretty much centres around Nighty's tongue. 'Thing is, I'm not sure what colour it should be! Blue? Pink? Purple, maybe?
www.livejournal.com/users/lytharts

"If I led a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over now." - Nightcrawler

The tail is connected to the base of the spine ... It DOES NOT grow out of the @**!" - Dave Cockrum
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by Maelstrom »

I've always seen Kurt's tongue colored as the same color as everyone else's. Pink. I haven't seen him anywhere with any other color tongue (except in Extreme, where his whole mouth and nose glows so much you can't make out a frikkin' thing).
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
zwei
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by zwei »

Mmm, same as me. I mean, Africans have pink tongues, so...

Just figured I'd ask. It may have been decided before, or in the comics, or whatnot.

"If I led a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over now." - Nightcrawler

The tail is connected to the base of the spine ... It DOES NOT grow out of the @**!" - Dave Cockrum
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
I've always seen Kurt's tongue colored as the same color as everyone else's. Pink. I haven't seen him anywhere with any other color tongue (except in Extreme, where his whole mouth and nose glows so much you can't make out a frikkin' thing).

If you mean Ultimate X-Men Mael, then yes that was pretty bad. It looked like he was vomiting yellow energy stuff from his mouth.:huh To me that was pretty strange. And unnecessary.

On another note, I'm not trying to be a mod fairy but this topic is already being discussed here.

viewthread.php?tid=2379

You may find some more answers there zwei.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by Nightgamer »

i think his alterred appearance had to do with his relationshp w/ the darkforce dimension thru which he teleports. but thatdoesnt make sense, cuz a lot of ppl in the MU get powers from the DD. so is azazel the ruler of DD? also, check out bamf central for more info on alternate kurts, including ultimate
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
zwei
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by zwei »

Originally posted by **Northstars Love**
On another note, I'm not trying to be a mod fairy but this topic is already being discussed here.

viewthread.php?tid=2379

You may find some more answers there zwei.
Na gut, danke.

john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler's Tongue

Post by john117 »

went to go look at comic book and dentist trip and the results are in...
wait for :bamf ok here it is the color is pink