Can I make a little suggestion...?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Hi. I hope this is the right place to put this message... ? I'm still a little new here, so I hope I don't tick off anybody. Can I make a suggestion?

Maybe it might be nice to have a Forum for discussing Nightcrawler & religion, because that's a "thing" with him & stuff?

Would that be okay with people?

Any thoughts on that?
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

If you would like to start a topic on Nighty and religion (in fact, there already have been quite a few), that would be fine, but an entire forum seems quite unnecessary.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Okay... yeah... that's kinda what I meant, a discussion, not an actual forum. Like, where should we put that, though? In what forum would it go to? Thanx.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Okay... by the "main Nightcrawler forum" you mean this forum we are in right here? Right?

Also, as to the other thing... it being a NC related discussion, I can certainly dig that.

I just thought it would be a cool idea.

I just figured I should ask first, because some people think that is a "touchy" subject, though from my point of view I don't see why it would be.