New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Check it out!

NECA and Marvel are proud to announce Nightcrawler as the 3rd statue for the highly sucessfull Official Collector's Club. The Acrobatic Nightcrawler is based on the dynamic artwork of Jim Lee and sculpted by Sam Greenwell and Rudy Garcia. Nightcrawler comes in 1/6th scale (7” diameter base) and is strictly limited to 2500 pieces.

COMING SOON!

Current members will get FIRST SHOT at ordering Nightcrawler when he become's available. This means that only limited quantities will be available to NEW members after current members get their orders in first.

Limit: 1 Statue Per Customer

3 Regular price: $100.00

Yep! And it looks GREAT!! :bamf
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Gaz »

Ooooh! Very nice! That's my new favorite of all the states put out by Marvel. Thanks for the link!

*adds to XMas wish list*
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Northstars Love »

Cool statue! I may get it. Depending if I can find it. Ebay? My local comic shop?

I dunno. I'll have to check around. :P
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by DeeJay »

wow, thats very cool. anyone else notice the wrinkling and baggyness of his costume detail?
Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Winnowill »

I like this better than any other figurine I've seen. Does anyone know when it will come out? Why are they selling it on sale for 35? This I would put on my desk.
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

What is the link to see a pic of it? It would go great in my Kurt shrine.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by BAMFCentral »

Nightcrawler_o63 has a link in the top post.

It is $35 for members of the club, and the statue will only be offered to members of the club. So if you see it out on ebay or something it will be extremely overpriced. It would be much simpler to join the club, and wait for the item to go up then you can buy it for cheap. I signed up myself, and it doesn't cost anything to sign up.

I saw this at Wizard World Texas, it is very amazing close up.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by NightPoofer »

Wow... I haven't seen a Nightcrawler statue in a long time... I guess I should get one... or five. Whichever...
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

NightPoofer

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

nice Avatar, and nice Sig too

I guess you really liked Kill Bill!!

Have you seen the statue of The Bride?
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

A bit off topic, but yeah, Kill Bill was the shiznit. I saw it when I was in NC training to be a supply dude. I laughed my ass off when Lucy Lu's charictor chops that guys head off and blood sprays every where. Go-Go Yubari was supper cool. It sucks that she dies, though. On the topic of Nightcrawler, have you seen the new-ish Ultimate Kurt? Man, you go off to boot camp and job training for six months or so and you have to spend 90 bucks on statues that came out when you were gone. Oh well, I'm not going to act like I wouldn't do it again.:)
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.
Longshot
Lubber
Lubber

New Statue! 21 Dec 2003

Post by Longshot »

I don't know if the pre-order menu was available before on these, but they are now available for purchase at the site originally linked.
Keep on Bamfin'!

Rob