Back Problems??

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Back Problems??

Post by goddess123452003 »

If this is already posted elsewhere I'm sorry. But I was wondering if because of the crouching position Nightcrawler is always in, will it affect his spinal health in years to come. I mean when he's like 90, do you think he will have to use a cane?:?
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by BAMFCentral »

No.. His spine is uniquely formed which allows him to remain in crouched positions for long periods of times with no ill effects... For Reference check out the "Marvel Universe" or other bio series that came out...
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by thylacine »

If a person is a mutant, then perhaps their entire body is different, and they don't get the same health issues as everyone else does.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by Warbird »

it actually mentions in one of his bios that his entire spine is hyperflexable and he can not only move in extreem ways but also stay in crouching positions, as afore mentioned. Also, mutant biology is different. It's been mentioned before I belive that mutants don't get AIDS. I'd have to look it up for sure so don't quote me.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by sevati »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
[spoiler]I have no shame, none at all.[/spoiler]
Mwahaha, Bunny, you self-promotion whore.

I think as he ages, Kurt might get some joint and back problems since cartalige thins as it ages. But right now Kurt seems to be in peak physical condition and quite happy with his yoga regime.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by BAMFCentral »

Originally posted by Warbird
... It's been mentioned before I belive that mutants don't get AIDS. ...

I remember that, it was a fairly recent issue like in the last few years. Don't remember the issue.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Back Problems??

Post by Archangel »

The aids thing was in the warren issue or befor that. That would be great if you saw nightcrawler with a cane!. Not funny great but i can see him do it just for a joke in a comic.
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by Warbird »

Yes, yes I do belive they mentioned it in the Warren issue. I knew that it had been addressed. Was that the last one before the Draco arc started? Even if it wasn't it was a recent issue, frome maybe over the summer.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Back Problems??

Post by Entropy »

actually there are a few issues where Kurt does have a cane (capt. britain broke Kurts leg). check out some of the older excalibur w/ Alan Davis
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...