Does Kurt Fart fresh Pine and is it yellow?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Seriously. if when he teleports it smells (some say brimstone is alot like the smell of a$$) what does that make his farts smell like? are they purple? :bamf
I mean sure they're not out of dimensional portals but ...ok a better example is ultimate kurt. His eyes are always glowing after he ports and his nose is smoke as is his mouth...what about his farts? if he were to far upon re-entry would it be yellow? And do you think his body makes up for bad smells by making fresh nice farts or by making them the same farts everyone has?
now I know this thread seems stupid so if you think it's stupid don't post but I really wanna know if I'm the only one who ever thought about this...

also what kind of noise is it supposed to make if he's fuzzy, i mean he's got a fuzzy butt too i'd presume? Probably a lot like the bamf sound I'd think... a muffled fff is like bffmmmtt
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

:o

okay, I'm not even going to attempt to approach this subject, but :LOL
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

I'm going to have to say that the answer as to whether Kurt farts pine is: MOST DEFINITELY. And I'll tell you why.

First, I've gotten similar results by accidentally drinking Pine Sol with my Chili Burger. And we all know Kurt's fondness for drinking household cleaners.

Second, we all know that normal people teleport not through Hell, but through California's Redwood National Park. It only stands to reason that if our digestive tracts are so similar to hell, that his would be similar to Redwood National Park.

Third, we all know how much Kurt likes his cedar suppositories.

Fourth, Kurt is lonely and susceptible to crushes. Well, crushes are pining. And they make your stomach feel funny. Therefore, logic suggests that Kurt has piney insides and that any escaping gas would carry the scent.

Fifth, Kurt is furry. It stands to reason that he is related to Bigfoot. It is common knowledge that Bigfeet have anal pine scent glands (the "Taxi Cab Musk Organs" ) that help to conceal their flatulance from predators such as pumas, grizzlies, and porcupines. So Kurt may share this characteristic, as well as fur.

And we can always use the scientific method to find out. I've got the chili if you've got the time.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

"Nightcrawler didn't catch the last remark, but if he had, he wouldn't have thought anything of it. There wasn't a joke or comment that could be made about the byproducts of his power that he hadn't heard already. Some of them actually made him laugh. Regardless, he always made it a point to smile. Grace in adversity was an article of faith with him."

Chris Claremont, in the X2 novelization.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

I am speechless.... completely and utterly speechless...

#1 when the hell did gas EVER have a color?

#2 ....really, come on.

:shakeno
Call me King!
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

Chlorine (mustard gas) has a color. Green-yellow in fact. Maybe he farts mustard gas. :D
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

Better mustard gas than napalm. At least you just die with mustard gas.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Wow... I just don't know what to say right now... :LOL nice hypothesis Crawler!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Chris I' sitting here laughing I don't know whether your reasponse was sarcastic or serioius but oh lord that is the funnies thing I've heard in a long time, thank you!
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

Originally posted by Crawler
Fourth, Kurt is lonely and susceptible to crushes. Well, crushes are pining. And they make your stomach feel funny. Therefore, logic suggests that Kurt has piney insides and that any escaping gas would carry the scent.
OMG, that is the funniest damn thing I've seen all day. A winner is you! :LOL
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

:*D

What started as a giggle with the first post expanded into a huge roll-on-the-floor laugh!

And Steve, lighten up, man. ;) :P
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Wow. Just wow......:LMAO

Sometimes, I think we are all a little too obsessed. Or maybe Chris just thinks too hard about certain subjects.....:smirk

Anyways.....um....yeah.
Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
"Nightcrawler didn't catch the last remark, but if he had, he wouldn't have thought anything of it. There wasn't a joke or comment that could be made about the byproducts of his power that he hadn't heard already. Some of them actually made him laugh. Regardless, he always made it a point to smile. Grace in adversity was an article of faith with him."

Chris Claremont, in the X2 novelization.
Bunny, what was the 'last remark' that was made? Just curious....

Danke
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

*picks self up after ROFL*

It seems to me that some of you have a leeetle bit too much time on your hands.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Sussi
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sussi »

:*D Just got to say that this is the most... intresting... topic ever!

Maybe his teleports smelly because he farts just as he teleports?...

...Maybe he only CAN teleport if he farts... :X just a thought...
I want a Blueberry-Muffin!!!:lick (Read Uncanny Xmen Nr 423...).

Wana see my art? Go to DeviantART. (You know you want to :toothy)
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

Just thought about reading this thread NOW. Damn my not finding it earlier. Hilarious, though!

Anyway, to make a serious comment, I hardly think anyone could fart fresh pine smell. I don't know, I sure haven't. *tries* Nope!

To be quite honest, I remember learning that fart had no colour. However, I can check that. *tries* Well, it's clear, if one can count that as a colour. So, sure! Kurt's fart has a colour: Clear.

Not sure why it would neccessarily be yellow fart, in particular... If one believed his fart would be teleport-like, would his fart not be the same colour as the teleport smoke?

Also, would his fart not smell of brimstone smoke, if one believed his fart was like a mini teleportation?

I am pretty sure that the hair on Kurt's butt makes no difference as to what his farts would sound like. Has anyone heard a cat fart? It sounds like a normal one. Anyway, the cat has a hairy butt, as well, and the cat makes no different sound. Although, if you think about it, the area around the hole of the butt wouldn't be hairy, but like regular skin, I believe. *holds up cat's tail* Yup.

I think the smoke coming out of Kurt's mouth and nose may have been for effect. I hardly think when he farts that smoke will come out of his butt. That is, if he does fart, and I hardly see that being added in the comics or cartoons or where ever. However, that would make to be a funny fan fic... May just work something out... :evil

About him bamfing when he farts... Well, that's just absurd. Does he not teleport when he thinks about it, when he wants to and mentally tells himself to? Farting is involuntary, therefore a bamf-fart would be involuntary as well, and his teleportation is voluntary... Am I not correct in this?

Anyway, my conclusion is that Kurt cannot bamf when he farts, his being furry has no relationship in the sound he makes when he farts, his farts are clear, as are everyone else's and they also smell like a normal fart, and not like fresh pine.

Even though C's response was so much better than mine, I had to reply... Besides, what I'm saying is correct... And I have proof! :andrew
Cocnuts.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Hey! Since he teleports brimstone, and if he maybe farts it, what do you think would happen if you lit a match?! and since he bamfs and it has a purplish smoke, if his farts are the same, you think he gets purple underwear stains?!
Call me King!
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Oh boy, did I need this to start my day! ROFLMAO. Purple stains in his boxers, poor guy. If that were the case, I'm sure he'd have a large supply of black shorts to hide the evidence.:LOL
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Well I"m getting a much bigger appreciation of the question out of this then I thought I would wow. ANyways..Chris what you said still cracks me up and I think we've all made some good points. Now we just need to ask Dave what he thinks...or Chuck.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

:surprise What...I..confused...brain...melting...:X
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

:ick Bamfman, you're too funny starting this thread! Of course if I was around Kurt when he farted I'd..I'd..I'd..:die

Chris Pine Sol and Chili Burgers:? :LMAO At SDCC please don't attempt this again . I'll be watching you! :shocked

This reminds me of that old Avon joke about beans and Pine Sol. :LOL
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I wonder if anyone notices it when Logan farts? Or if they just plain expect it.
:poke *fffttt*
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by BLUE_2007 »

:*D This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Do you realize what you've done? I'm going to be in Spanish class tomorrow wondering if Kurt's farts are piney fresh!

Also: I'm sure EVERYONE notices when Logan farts, they're just too scared to point it out...
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

:jean -hey! who farted!?

:hank-not i
:cyke- Oh now honey why would i?
:logan - nope I save that for Charles' office
:bamf -hey just cuz it's brimstone doesn't mean anything stop looking at me
:icey - I'm presently iced over.
:lorna - Do I look like a farter?
:prof - ....'scuse me.

sorry just had to.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Thank you Bamfman!

I was in a very bad mood and this was so entertaining, once I picked myself off the floor I felt much better.

Ever think about a career in stand-up comedy? :LOL
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Eh. Yeah. No one ever gets my jokes though they're always suttle. I think I might want to write comedy books or comedy scripts and maybe even be on snl (cast or writing crew) but not actualy stand up, not unless it's WITH someone else.