April fools pranks to play on Kurt

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

What are some april foold pranks you could play on kurt?

Paint him red in his sleep

shave "love me" on his back

put a five fingered glove on him while he sleeps just to freak him out when he wakes up.

Put a poster of Stacy naked above him so when he opens his eyes the firt thing he sees is Stacy's ****** . HA!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Tie something to his tail. See how long it takes him to figure it out.

Put putty on your ears to make them pointy. When he comes down, say, "Great. Now you've tainted us!"

I don't know, I've got to study...*grumble*
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

What about vacuming him? Or maybe have a morpher stand of the other side of a mirror and turn into a furless kurt and see what his re-action is.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

You guys are so mean! I'm going to call The Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters and leave Kurt a voice mail and he'll watch his back for you people! :LOL
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by BLUE_2007 »

Get some fake fangs, a fake devil's tail and paint it blue, pointy blue ears, and paint yourself blue. Practice a really, really bad German accent. Make yourself as much a nuisance to Kurt as possible.

Follow him around saying things like "I'm your biggest fan!" and "Can I have your autograph?". When you see him coming your way in the distance, scream loudly "Oh my God! It's HIM!" and run toward him. (I'd probably do that even when I wasn't being annoying on purpose.)
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

When he's sleeping, tie his tail into a big knot so that it takes him hours to get it undone.

When he walks into the room, make sure you have a tamberine and are wearing a head band and large gold hoop earrings. Bang the tamberine and act like a stereotype of the romani.

Scream, "Oh my god, it's a Catholic, put a stake in its heart!"

Do what Maelstorm wrote in Forgiveness, glue horns to his head while he's sleeping.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

You guys are so bad! I am not gonna be around you on April 1st!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

What if we tie his tail to a string and tie the string to the fan and turn it on! ahahah! or even worse make his image inducer set up to show a hologram of Michael Jackson.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Gee, guys! I tend to think more along the lines of "disassemble his car and reassemble it in the bathroom", or something like that!

Personally, I wouldn't do any of the dress-up stuff. I kind of think that's more an insult than a joke. But if you want to key a practical joke to him, there are many ways....

1) Replace some of the beer in his bottles with sparkling cider, ginger ale, or whatever: anything that'll look like beer at first. (It's tricky to do this without the victim seeing the bottle has been altered, but it can be done....)
Warning! Do not do this with Logan!

2) Very silently, while he sleeps, tie noisemakers to his tail. Then startle him awake.....

3) Best done in winter, when his coat will be the thickest. Step one: have a camera in one hand, a "shocker" in another, and backup conspirators with cameras (some hidden). Step two: give him enough of a shock to make all his hair stand on end. Step three: everyone takes pictures and runs like hell. Hopefully, Kurt won't be able to find every camera before the film is developed.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

but that last one was just....evil! awww....*starts to plan it out anyway* muahahahah
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Rub bubblegum on his back when he's sleeping. Believe me, it's hecka hard to get out of fur. My poor kitty Toby...

Two words - Hair gel.

Tie his tail to the bedpost.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

you covered your kitten in gum?!!! That is so wrong! shame on you! SHAME

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I did not! The brats I was babysitting did it! My poor Tobes, all sticky...I didn't do it!

Lessee...Tie his hands behind his back with his tail.

Replace his sword with a Disneyland Lite-Up Sword.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I would have beat them up for doing that! Meanies!

Full his scabbard with goop so that when he sheathes his rapier...yeah

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Give him Nair for his b-day.
Break all the bristles off his combs.
Put bleach in his shampoo bottles.
Put red contacts on his eyes while he sleeps.

That's all I have for now.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i like those

maybe dye his fur (maybe hot pink)
maybe set off firecrackers in his room
(while i was staying with some of my family- my cousins ( they are teenage boys) around midnight one of the bros sets off fireworks in the other bros bedroom)

shecat- your poor kitty (that is soo wrong)- how did you get the gum off of him-
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

chase kurt with a buzzer and buzz off large pieces of his fur from his head to his arms and legs! just like the show Jackass

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

1.Put Nair in his shampoo :) I read an X-Men:Evolution fic where the Brotherhood did that to him once, stealing Kitty's Nair and putting it in his shampoo. You HAVE to admit, it would be funny.
2.Or, hum "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" every time he walks past you. (It'd make him really mad, I bet)
3.Set his image inducer so he looks like a girl (again, not my idea, see the fic "Kristina" on FF.net under X-Men:Evolution, even though in that fic, it was a bet that he couldn't last one week as a girl).
4.Show your Southern Baptist grandma a pic of him and say "This is my favorite teacher back at school" (Okay, a prank on your grandma, not Kurt, but it'd still be funny. I LOVE making my grandma Bonnie mad. This past summer, I told her I was becoming Catholic! ;) )
5. Replace his copy of "Captain Blood" with "Gremlins" or a b-grade chick flick, but making it look like it's Captain Blood, at least until the promos are over. (My friends did that last year with my DVD of "The Messenger" and replaced it with the Ralph Bakshi version of "The Lord of the Rings.)
6. Post a pic of him and a pic of Orlando Bloom as Legolas side by side somewhere where everyone'll see it, with "The Hottest Elf: Kurt or Legolas? Cast your vote now!" under the pics in big letters, then put a spycam near it so you can see everyone's reactions.
7.Put a spycam in his room for a month, then put the most embarassing bits on a DVD for extra credit in Tech class, and show it to everyone. (Even funnier if you catch him doing hairbrush karaoke)
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Originally posted by Dark Rose Siren

shecat- your poor kitty (that is soo wrong)- how did you get the gum off of him-
Peanut butter and an electric razor. Sigh.

And speaking of razors...

Shave his tail so it looks like a little rat tail.

Stick something sticky to his beer can (you could do that to Logan too).
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Stick something sticky to his beer can (you could do that to Logan too).
RE: the part about Logan:
Are you lookin for a good way to die???

and ummm.......send Kurt an invite to a family gathering?
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

You could also take all the beer in the house pour it out and put the cans back in. But then Logan would probably go on a rampage.

I like the idea of pulling chairs out from under people.
You could pull a "rescue Rangers" and turn his room upside down (gonna need some prefessionals) but it can be done. And strap him to his bed and tuck the sheets in so they don't fall down he won't know what's going on. Or Just have Xavier give him the image that the room is upside down....
Born Blue
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Born Blue »

**knocks on bedroom door while Nightcrawler is sleeping**

MoL: Kurt, you in there?

NC: Vas? Who is there?

MoL: It was just announced on the news... there is no god.

NC: WHAT?

MoL: Aprils fool...

NC: I'll break your nose!
------ The Man who used to be Man of Letters ------
Well wadda know, I got a Nightcrawler fansite too!
------ http://respect-the-elf.freeservers.com/ -------
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Originally posted by SheCat

And speaking of razors...

Shave his tail so it looks like a little rat tail.
Make that a large rat tail with a "devil's" point at the end! ;)
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

wait...isn't his tail furless? I thought it was more like a tough dark blue skin.

Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Only MovieKurt's tail is without fur. ComicKurt is furry everywhere except perhaps the palms of his hands, pads of his feet, and (ahem) a "certain organ that shall remain nameless". ;pant

How about this one for our favorite swashbuckler? Fake some paperwork on a paternity suit against him (best to use a courier or a buddy he doesn't know to actually serve him the papers). Watch his eyes get as big as saucers.... :shocked :shocked :shocked
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil