April fools pranks to play on Kurt

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

HAHAH! mael you got some of the best ones, jeez that'd be hilarious!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oh that would be great, especially if you firgure out a way to say that it's Anjulie's or something!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

tie his tail to the bed post so when tries to get up he comes right back down!
shave all of his fur off.
put him on top of someone's house so he will think he was sleep bamfing!
and that is all for now.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

Put a few extra tails on him one on his forhead one by his other tail and one on his head! With crazy glue! better yet Rubber glue! Have Angel (from NXM) hit on him... um... put stacy X in his bed and wake him up.. Super glue his hands to a bear can making him think his sticky ness has improved... :evil
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Tape over all of his Errol Flynn movies with bad episodes of X-men Evolution where his counterpart says homie and stuff!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

LOL! This is all so hilarious! Cruel, but hilarious! :LOL:evil:LOL Okay, time to contribute some of my own...

1. Tie his tail to the ceiling fan and turn it up to full power!!! :evil

2. Okay, this one is impossible, but it would sure freak him out. :D Okay, somehow aquire powers of mind reading, and teleportation. Then go find Kurt and start being as annoying as possible. Pretty soon he's gonna get fed up and bamf away, but just as he does, read his mind and find out where he's bamfing to, then teleport there at exactly the same time. Continue to annoy him.
"So like I was saying-" Hehehehehehehh...

3. Put a nail in the wall just above the doorframe of his bedroom. Then take a plastic spider, tie it to a string, tie the string to the nail, and position the spider so that it's just resting on the door. Then when he opens the door, SURPRISE!! ^_^

Uhhh... That's all I can think of for now.
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I once saw this old Shirley Temple movie where she's almost sold to the "evil gypsies with tons of gold hoops and stuff" you tape over his favorite movie with that one!

NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

Just keep watching your back:shocked Nightie lurks around at night when all of us are asleep, and remember.....he IS the master of joking and kidding around.

Paybacks are always a bi***!

At least we know that he would be a good sport at it all:D
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

Um...

1. Plant a fake love note from Logan. (Note: Steer clear of Logan for a while.)

2. Put pictures of Orlando Bloom all over his room.
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Dye his fur yellow.

Replace all of his underwear with womens'.

Hang tampons that have been soaked in ketchup from the celing and stick katchuped pads to the wall and one on his forehead:*D

I know it's horrible.

Tape over all his movies with the Teletubies and Barney episodes. Maybe some Smurfs.

Give him a cupon for a free bikini waxing.

put itching powder in his shampoo bottle.

put glue on his chair so it sticks to his arse when he gets up.

Send him a fake offer in the mail sayind that Tommy Hilfiger wants him as the next Underwear model.:love:lick
one name: Bruce Campbell
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nova »

shave off just part of his fur in his sleep (like half of his face).
replace all his favorite movies with chick flicks.
hid all his swords and replace them with plastic ones.
have a little annoying kid follow him around ALL DAY.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That little kid thing is ssooooo eeeevil, I would never stoop so low!!:o

Pour old lady perfume on him in his sleep *Logans eyebrow moves up,"So, how are you with the ladies these days elf?" while he trys not to crack up*

Dye pink and yellow spots on his face.

Put laxitive in his coffee when he get up in the morning, and if he dosn't have coffee offer him a chocolate*choco-lax, that is:naughty;):D:LOL*

:eeevil:*D
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

This so evil,but...

...I'd shave all his fur off,paint him red, and glue fake horns on his head. :eeevil
:eeevil
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Tell him that there is going to be an invasion of fur eating mites that like the taste of fur that has blue pigment in it.:D
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

pay Lockheed to clamp onto his tail and not let go for the whole day

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Tell him that his fur is falling out in patches on his face and hide all the mirrors.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Okay, this one would take a lot of planning, and everyone would have to play along, but it could be very, very effective.

Everyone in the institute, from the students to the faculty, has to speak in gibberish to each other all day, but seems to understand themselves just fine. (Half the trouble will be keeping a straight face.) This means they'll have to plan out things in advance, so that when they talk to each other for instructions and so forth, they'll be able to coordinate. And when Kurt speaks to them, they give him a blank look, or maybe one of concern....

You'll have to do something with the TV sets, the radios, and so forth, so that they spout gibberish too. And don't let any visitors on the property to speak normally, or else the whole thing will be blown.

The end result is that Kurt thinks he's going completely insane. Or maybe he's had some sort of stroke that affects his language centers.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

THAT IS PURE GENIOUS!!!!!!

Have everyone ignore Kurt completely and say stuff like > > > Have people pack up his personal belongings and cry while doing it. Have people mourn him. And if he grabs someone to get answers, have them screem Bloody murder >
And maybe he will think he is dead, so he cries himself to sleep. While he is asleep replace all his belongings and get rid of the black clothes and have people ask him why he slept through the whole day yesterday and he will think it was a bad dream.