What classes did Nightcrawler Take?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

What classes do you think that Nightcrawler took? I would have to think Physics, Math, and Philosophy... Those are what he reminds me of at class
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

i dont think I get the question...I mean....what? You must be talking Evo, as that was the only Kurt that attended school....and...what?? Let's just leave it at.....He's a comic book character. He didn't go to school.....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

With philosophy thrown in there I'm going to assume that you mean comic and not evo. I'd agree there. Theology and Philosophy are definates. I could also see him taking history courses. He just seems like the social siecne type to me I guess.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

I kind of see him taking ceramics as a non-academic class.

I can also hear Logan telling him not to get his tail caught in the wheel.:D
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Theology
Philosophy
Maybe some Mathematics
English(in the comics Xavier had to give everyone quick mental English classes so that they understood each other.)
Acrobatics
Physcology
Poetry
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zix »

I can see him taking physics and not being too good at it.I recon he'd be fine with the theory but not get on with the practical too well. For some reason I think he'd be the poor soul who always ened up with the duff sping or circuit bulb.
I think that he'd have read a lot of philosophy but never have actually taken it as a class.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Entropy »

well Kurt has played the role of medic and engineer for the group so he has probably had basic medic classes and basic engineering.

But i also tend to see him as more of a social sciences sort of person.
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Well in the cirus he obviously studied fencing and acrobatics.

There was an X-Men/Excalibur special where he mentioned taking Latin.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Latin wouldhave also been mandatory to study to be a priest, i would think... not an expert on the subject, but i think.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

yeah, he said he leanred Latin in like Religion class or something like that.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

classes

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Well since Xaviers was always referred to as a school, I always just assumed they all took classes. Also they are all quite intelgent, so ...
I dont think you get the kinda smarts they have by insta mental learning. Also to be a preist or nun, depending on which order of course, but, in general you have to do a lot of studying. Now assuming he did some real seminarian education not just the Father Whitney shenanigans, he would have had to take the equivalent of a bachlors degree worth of courses.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
i dont think I get the question...I mean....what? You must be talking Evo, as that was the only Kurt that attended school....and...what?? Let's just leave it at.....He's a comic book character. He didn't go to school.....
Listen dude...it's called a hypothetical question....I would say...Physics, Philosophy, and Calculus(hey, I have look into how he really bamfs and it is some deeeeeeeeeepppppp ****!! lol
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

Originally posted by Bamfette
Latin wouldhave also been mandatory to study to be a priest, i would think... not an expert on the subject, but i think.
most priests learn german spanish and Italian and Latin as those are the four languages required for Papacy..(the act of being pope)
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

Philosophy, psychology, sociology, anatomy and physiology, gymnastics, Latin, English, French, theology, mathematics, engineering, Survey of Literature (World, German, English, etc), ERT, First Aid, etc. the list can go on and on.
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.