If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He could have a parrot that says Damn Nazis! just like Winston Chruchill's!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:)so, do you think Wanda will like my suit?

parrot: squack

:(What do you mean that it makes me look pudgey?

Parrot: Squaack

:madyou don't know what you're talking about, you are just a stupid bird!

Parrot:SQUACK!!

:yellNO YOU SHUT UP!!

Parrot: SQUACK!! Damn Nazi's! SQUACK!!

:o*gasp*...:bawl
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

lol....I could see that happening! and then someone asks him why he's crying and kurt would say that the parrot was making fun of him!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:bawlEven my own bird hates me

*door opens to kurts room*

:marrowWhat the heck is your problem?

:(*mummbles*

:marrowwhat was that? I didn't hear.

:(I said my bird made fun of me..and hurt my feelings.

:marrowOh poooor baby:rolleyes!

Marrow throws bone spike at bird*

Parrot: SQUACK..choke*flops over dead*

:marrow*smiles* There, it'll never happen again.*leaves room*

:o......:(well I didn't want him dead.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oh that would be horrible. Kurt would probably yell and scream at her for that one.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Yes, Marrow needs some dicipline.

:yell YOU MOTHER ******!!!! YOU KILLED MY ******* PARROT!!! HE MAY HAVE BEEN MEAN AND INCONCIDERATE AT TIMES!!!! BUT HE DIDN"T DESERVE TO DIE!!!.....

:marrow WANT TO MAKE SOMETHIN OF IT PUNK?

:yell YEAH...RIGHT HERE..RIGHT NOW!!!

:marrowBRING IT ON!!!

*huge fight ensues, NC wins porting her till she feels sick*

:evilTAKE THAT, YOU *blllleeeeeeeeeeeeep*

:marrow*uunngh*

:oOMG! What have I done*begins to pray for his sins*

:marrow thinks*he's damn sexy when he's angry:naughty:lick;):kiss*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

heh, Kurt probably performs self floggation for that one! poor kurt...

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That would be too sad to put up so I wont.

He shouldn't have a pet, he should have a nice snuggly wuggly teddy bear that he takes w/him every where*huggles*:kiss
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He should have a Wil E. Coyote doll! I have one that I've had since I was two years old! *huggles doll*

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I have one of those that I got a Six Flags 5 years ago, he is a baby and is wearing a diaper.:D

He should have a pidgen, they eat alot.....like him..
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

aww he could have a cute little pidgen that spazzes out and crashes into things and sometimes attacks his tail thinking that it's a worm!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:evilThats a pretty big worm if you ask me.

Pig can fly.....they are called pidgens
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

they are so cute! he could have several and have them send out messages to people by crashing into them and handing them the message.

sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

*looks back through thread some* o_O

I believe he should have an opossum. For obvious reasons. Opossums are so cute and all... And really tasty when you get bored with them! :whistle
Cocnuts.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:oThat is not funny! my friend had a pet opossum, and it was the sweetest thing ever.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

the only problem with those is that they're kinda stupid. Like when they cross the street, they just run and don't look up, which is why I see a lot of dead ones around my block:X

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:(same here, we have tons of 'em. As we have opossum problems, my uncle in Portland has Raccoon problems.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

he could have a raccoon! it would stay up with him at night, curled up on his tummy eating fish!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I have a skunk that comes to my front doorstep to eat the cat food. It acts pretty tame, and it has not vaporized anything. It's real cute. It has a big white letter "V" on its back and a black fluffy tail with a white spot on the end. I just think its adorable. I'd let it come in but I'm afraid it will smell up the place. It gets along with the cats too. They go out and play with the skunk and act like they think it's another cat.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

he could have a skunk for a pet! all you have to do is remove their stink gland and it's done.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

How about an Albino Skunk and a black and white skunk together?
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awww that would be cute...Albino animals are so cute! my friend has an albino cockatiel! and the bird still has red cheeks with the white feathers tinted lightly with yellow.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Albino German Shepards! He would have nationality in common with it.:kiss
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

and he could teach it actual German! awww German Shepherds are so cute!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I think the skunk is cute. So many people hate skunks, but this one is cute. It never causes any trouble.