If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I think that he should have either an Australian Shepard or one of those hairless cats to contrast him*buys clothes for the cat*:) or maybe even a pet Raven*but thats just me ,Ilike Ravens. Smart birds, they are*
OH or one of them Galopagose penguins*heehee*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

ooooo, a raven, a raven would be cool. Did anyone read the sandman books, (Im sure you did) Mathew the raven was great. He should have a talking raven. Or a Hawk with one of those cool hawkhelmets. ....
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Or a bluejay because it's blue like him! Or a falcon because they're pretty!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

YAY! Birdies!!!! Or he should have a pet sand dollar J/K:LOL, no, he should have a pet lynx or bobcat, they're so pretty, esp. during the winter, the lynx's coat turns white to match snow.
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

Hmm.... Good replies. I think the cats have it (it's gotta be that tail and fur), but for running around, yes, a energetic dog would be good.

I read a fanfic once where Kurt mentioned that he would like to be a bird. His dinner guest wanted to be a panther.

I like the idea about the Blue Jay, we have them in our backyard, but here at least they seem to be to skiddish. But the color would match perfectly! Yes, with his demeanor on life, he would be the first to take in a creature that needed help.

Raven/Crow? Absolutely! I watch a pair of them at work in the parking lot and trees and see how they work and live together. Very smart birds.

Keep up the good replies! :D
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Indeed! Raven were ranked in he top ten smartest animals.

We have a lot of Scrub jays. they're a sort of darkish blue with grey shouldered wings, and the have a tail that is 3-5 inches long, and they're not skiddish where I live, they'll take your food, like a seagull.

I think he should have a Raven or....uh....snow lepard*my sisters idea* for contrast.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Have any of you ever seen Willard? He should have a white rat like Scorates! Socrates was so cute and very intelligent....*watches movies again*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

rats make fantastic pets.... i had two myself, gray hooded rats named Henry and Edward. they were sweet, afffectionate, and intelligent... Eddie loved to just sit on my shoulder whereveri went. they were great. :)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Awww I want a pet rat... but my mommy says she's not having one in the house....*huggles border collie instead* I still wuv you Barney!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

My friend had a rat that she called Buddy Buttless, cause it had no tail. *It's mother stepped on it when it was a baby an broke it so it had to be removed* He was the cutest albino rat you've ever seen.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Rats are one of the best pets out there! Me want one too!!!:bawl

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Cats Rule!

Post by thylacine »

I still say he should have kitty! A soft, furry kitty that purrs.
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Rats

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Ratties are soooo wonderful!!!!!
I have five right now. 2 very naughty girls, they always are trying to escape and set up house in my book case. They make a little house and steal catfood and line it up in a little larder. I wish they werent so distructive, and i didnt have 3cats who might eventually notice that the rats arent really weird kittens... My 3 boys are soo good, they are totally mellow and just want love and food. One is white and black, he looks like cookies and cream icecream.. His name is oreo
Then I have Basil Ratbone, and Palimino. Plalimino is gray brown with a blaze on his nose like a palimino horse! Basil is cream with black eyes. the girls are Yuki, the ninja rat who hangs upside down in her cage and Videl, like dragonball z Videl. They are the best pets ever. They are totaly clean and nice. They take bathes all the time like kitties, and you can even litter train them. They ususally learn their names on their own. Ratties rock.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OOOOOOHHHH, how cuuuute! Mice are cute too, esp. the tiny ones. The cutest or small rodents though, are the little hampsters that kind of look like mice because they are so small, but they are really hampsters.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

has anyone ever read Redwall? I want a mouse like Martin the Warrir! a cute little brown one!

Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i dont know if kurt would have a cat- wouldnt it attack his tail or something (i dont own a cat so i'm not sure)
and german shepards are nice dogs
i could probly see him with a hawk or a falcon
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I LOVE THE REDWALL SERIES!!!!!!!!!!! I have all of those books, and they are sooooo cute.

GO REDWALL!!!

Badgers are so pretty, and cute.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

!!! That's it! Kurt should have a badger AND a Salamandastron Hare! Like Basil or somefin'!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I did a tour of the SPCA today. There were a lot of dobermans and pit bulls. And a whole room full of kitties!
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

pet

Post by Nova »

I can see him having a small ferret thing. something he could just put around his neck and walk around with. also ferrets are really flexable and kinda nocternal. either that or a medium dog that he could run around with. :kiss
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nova »

Redwall is a great series!
ok kind of a wierd story but....
I have a pet snake and we got him a mouse for food (he only eats live ones, ugh) and he wouldn't eat the mouse so we put it in a bowl and i named it Matthias becuase it was small and brown. except it kinda ran away, i was really sad. but at lease he's not snake food.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

YAY FOR MATTHIAS!! Tis very sad 'e ran away though:(. YES!!! BADGERS ROCK!!!!!!!

I LOVE SQUIRRELS TOO!!!!!!!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

SQUIRRELS... ARE... EVIL!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE SPAWN OF SATIN!!!!!! :mad :mad :mad They throw nuts at people, they chatter evily, they have hidden underground cities where they store their nukes, and there are several references to them being evil in commericials and movies. Example: That one Geiko commercial, The Emperors New Groove, Secret Window (that squirrel is looking at him evily before he passes out!) and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I think there's a couple more, but that's all I can remember right now. .....EVIL!!!!!
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt should have a ferret like Romsca! She was a pirate ferret!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I LOVE FERRETS!!!! The squirrels in Redwall are good though, they are the exception. But in general, yeah they are kind of evil.
The only animal I consider truely evil, is...:shifty...the...:holdbreath...snapper turtle!!!!

Whoever said NC couldn't have a Gila monster, those lizards are awesome!!!