If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Nightstalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nightstalker »

Originally posted by Nightcrawlerfan
I think he should have one of the most exotic animals you can find. A peacock! One that loves to flirt with the ladies.:naughty
nah! that should be Gambit's pet

~:bamf out
~ :bamf out
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

wolverine could have an actual wolverine!
Beast would have a kitty
Gambit a peacock
Bobby a polar bear
Xavier a puppy
Storm a thylacine
Kurt the 19 other thylacines, a few parrots, a sparrow, a penguin, a kangaroo, and maybe even a few whole zoos, including an elephant!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

How about a nice, quiet...BABOON!!! J/K I still think he should have a dog.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

dogs are better than cats because they love their owners! cats just like us for the food!

*glares at Aunt's lazy cat*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That is so fruiting true!!! My dog Sarah is a constant companion, and dosn't get angry when you accidentally step on her paws.

Kurt needs a dog.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

A CUTE dog, let's not forget that! maybe a Papilion! those dogs are so cute and tiny!:D

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Maybe he should have a volley ball named Wilson as a pet:Dthat would be grand.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awww but then he would constantly have to cut himself to keep his face going:(

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

There is this town in Massachusetts & they found coyotes living near a grade school... So they are going to go & shoot all the coyotes in case they might bite a kid! That is so mean! I think coyotes are cute and they should move the school instead!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Kurt should definately have a dog, but not the kind in Fehrenheit 451,:othose are evil.
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

--Comment only 'cuz I haven't here for a long time...---

Ahhh, where were the dogs in 451? Must have been in the book and not in the movie. Yeah, yeah, I know. Sometimes the books ARE better, I saw 451 in school a long time ago and never ventured to read the novel - too lazy.

So do tell....must have been in the book, right?
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

those poor coyotes! all they have to do is call animal control and they can move the coyotes to a better location where stupid people can't get to them!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Yes, they were in the book, we are reading it in class then we are gonna watch the movie but I have already seen it.

We have tons of Coyotes out here as well as mountain lions, and deer, lots of deer. He should have a deer!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awe...he could have a deer and a stag! it would be so cute and the stag would be called Bambi!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Just hope that Kurt has never developed a taste for venison.:yech
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

ewww that would be so horrible...

*dewy eyed deer* "What are you doing with that shotgun, Kurt?"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Deer:puppy Please don't eat me!

:lickI am sorry meine freundin, but I have appetites that must be fed, the first belonging to my stomach, thats were you come in, and the other...:naughtywell, that is for someone else to fullfill.:evil
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*sound of shotgun cocking and then a blast*

Ach! what have I done?!!!! NOOOOO!!!!:shocked

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Then he would cry for a whole year:bawl
:shame.....Now for my other appetite:naughty*stalks off looking for lovin'*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oh that's horrible! he kills a deer and then goes to get some lovin'!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I like venison! I had venison for dinner at the Henry the 8th Restaurant, with gravy, & potatoes, & Dubonet, & then a hot fudge sundae for dessert! :)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

....NOOOO! Not Bambi! *sobs hysterically* heh no I'm just kiddin' wif you!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I had wild boar once too. That was real good! Can't remember what I had for dessert!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He could own a flock of ducks....

And their number would very slowly decrease...

MUAHAHAHA:eeevil

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:oNO!!!! Not the ducks!! *remembers the movie "Fly Away Home"* He needs a good ole fashion........cabbage patch doll:evil*personnally, I think those things are the work of some very bored and disturbed person...wait a minute, that is kinda like me:o...must get a life*