If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Tankis tankie Drastic Spastic.:D Friut bats are also not really shy either and they have such beautiful eyes.:puppy
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

and he could give it fruit, and cuddle it and... a fox bat! those things are huge and look so cute! he should get a fox bat!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

GO BATS!!!!! Bats are so cuddly and cute and sweet and cute and and and and and....well you get the picture.:D
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

yeah, but the fox bat is better because they're big like a dog wif wings!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

HECK!!! I think all bats are cute, even vampire bats. They're cute and cuddly and fuzzy and cuddly and....*blah blah blah blah blah*

Still, if he had a reptile it would be a gila monster
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

aww but what about the Geico gecko? He could be his pet and save him tons of money of his car insurance by switching to Geico!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

AHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THE GECKO! how about a nice, poisonous Gila Monster that he can sick on my neighbors dog.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Hmph, you want cute, huh? Well... then maybe he'd have... one of THESE.

Behold! The ULTIMATE CUTE!

:evil
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Yay for the pet thread! :D
I've always thought that if he did get a pet he would have a gecko, or another type of lizard. Because he could crawl walls with it. I just thought that would be so cute!
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

ARGH!!!! *wounded by ultimate cuteness of sugarglider...* He could have one of those and a hummingbird too! Hummingbirds are so cute! or a chinchila! They're just as cute as a sugarglider.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

THAT WAS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG. A humming bird pegged my Grams in the arse, it was funny.:LOL
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Here is the purrrrfect pet for Kurt. A mutant kitten was born with four ears! It is so cute! They say he can hear well, but still doesn't come when you call. Cats just don't do that.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

INSANELY ADORABLE!!! I want a cat w/ four ears, where can I get one?
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Actually... guess what? The cat is in Bavaria, I think... ? It's a German Mutant Kitten!!! It's black and white and cute all over.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

a bavarian mutant cat... why not a mutant dog with a spaded prehensile tail like Kurt's?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

You mean it is real??? AWESOME!!!! Well right now I can't think of a pet so....bye.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

or a doggie that can teleport with him! it would be so cute!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

A pet chinchila or some cind or rare bird that he found that was hurt, or a red fox
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

there are actually lots of mutant cats and dogs.... and rats and fish and who knows what else... many breeds of cats and dogs are based on random mutations. kittens are then typically bred back to their mother or father to continue the trait and start a breed... i know, inbreeding bad, but after that a responsible breeder would outcross to unrelated cats to strengthen the line. my favourie mutant kitty is the Devon Rex http://www.planetdevon.com/ one of a handful of breeds with curly hair...

polydactile cats are also common, as they are now being bred fo this trait.

of course not all mutations are positive. one horrific breeder bred 'kangaroo cats' who, due to a mutation, suffered a form of dwarfism in their front legs which made them much shorter than their hind legs and often twisted them into 'flipper' like positions, it made it impossible for them to walk properly, and they often 'hopped' hence the nickname 'kangaroo cat' :(

http://www.the-cats-meow.ca/twisty1.html
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

A friend of mine had a polydactile cat. It had 6 digits on each paw, and one was an opposable thumb. It could pick things like pencils up with it's paw. They also tend to be very intelligent. My friend used to have to bungie cord the freezer part of his fridge shut during the summer months because the cat would get hot and push the door open, knock things onto the floor and lay in the freezer with the door open.

A popular new breed is called the American Curl. Their ears are curled in sort of a sickle shape. Quite cute cats, but obviously prone to hearing problems and ear mites.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

sounds a lot like the Scottish Fold... a breed resembling a Persian or Angora in many ways, but it's ears are folded backwards and lay flat against the top of its head

fish are also very very easy to breed for mutations or just end up with bizarre shapes through simple selective breeding... oriental breeds are the biggest example, as they breed goldfish and betta fish for all sorts of colours fin and body shapes. and some can be quite bizarre looking. the following was doen for research but some unscrupulous breeders breed similar defects by design

http://www.aquaworldnet.org/tas/DrNorton18.html
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I think Kurt would like Clifford the Big Red! :LOL Or maybe a ferret, because ferrets are... COOL! Duh!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Since Jill seemed curious, I thought I would add a link about one of the newest cat breeds, the American Curl, developed from a spontaneous mutation in 1981 and now a recognized breed by the ACF - American Curl. I've never seen one personally, but they look like real cuties.

btw, marime or not, I think a cat would suit Kurt fine as a pet, being naturally more nocturnal and agile than a dog.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I think my Cousin has one of those cats, they are soooo cute, and I don't usually like cats except for my neibors cat carlot *they found him in an old carlot* 'cept she acts more like a dog than a cat.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I think Kurt would try to save all of those kangaroo kitties...poor kitties...