If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Skunks rock! And German Shepards.

My dog is half German shep. and she answers to German, but then again she answers to anything:toothy
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

skunks make very good pets, they're just like cats but you have to remove the stink gland so they don't spray stuff all the time.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

GO SKUNKS! GO Pepe! GO EVERY OTHER ANIMAL THAT WAS POSSIBLY MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD! GOOOOOOOOOOO PENGUINS!!!Dance with me now!:dance
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*dances, laughing at the little dancing Nightcrawler* this is so fun! whooo!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:danceI know, isn't it!:D :o:evilKurt should have a dancing monkey, so they can:dance.

:dance+:wanda=:wan-kurt=:naughty=:nocturne
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

:dance:dance Kurt could dance and box with a kangaroo, he would just have to make sure it didn't get at him.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Dancing animals rock!

:sinister Dance my puppet. DANCE!

Kurt:dance

:sinisterMuahahahahahaha!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

you are really into that little dancing thing aren't you? unfortunatly we have been going... :offtopic and we need to stop!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Oui, I am sorry :shame

Kurt should have a labrador, they are x-tremely nice and make exceptional companions.:puppy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awww he should have one of those weenie dogs! how cute would that be! a weenie dog named weenie with a little bun around her like Oswald the Octopus.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

No, well, maybe. Those dogs get alot of back problem...but they are very sweet.

He should have an animal that is compatable with him, like a wolf hound. They are energetic given they have space, and calm indoors.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

or one of those wolf hybrids! that would be so cute, him having a big wolf doggy! and it would get along with Logan too!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

HUSKY!! MALIMUTE!! WOLF HYBRID!!! He should have a big furry dog that sheds alot.

my mother,"eeeuuww, brush the dog out so she doesn't shed so much, Eryn."

me,"But if she stops shedding, she will have no fur, get what I'm saying. And if she has no fur, then there is less of her to love."

mom,'"Go brush the damn dog."

me , "Darnit! It almost worked!"
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

but then it would be
Xavier: Logan, brush the damn dog/Kurt/Hank!

Logan:Aw cripes...

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LOL

If kurt had a pet....hmmm?....He would have a rose bush....yes it can be a pet*or at least atract his pet bees that make honey for him*
NightieLuver
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NightieLuver »

:D I think he would have a blue gecko so it could stay in a little poutch on his back so as he swings around and teleports it could stay with him all the time.:D
:pokejoke :poke I Love These Smilies!!! They Have Both Of My Favorite Charcters :poke :pokejoke
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

aww a gecko would be so cute! and he could save money at Geico with him!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

And they could climb trees together, and scale walls together, and...and...IT WOULD BE SO CUTE!!!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awww *huggles random gecko like creatures* I want to save money on my car insurance!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I still say he should have a pet thylacine!!! Thylacines rock. But there are only 20 left.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

20! DANG!! I gotta get me one of those before they run out.

He needs a puppy to snuggle with:puppy*not Wanda*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

NOOOOOOOOOOO *huggles all thylacines* Kurt must save them all and keep them all for himself and have a breeding program!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

Some people in Australia want to clone them but it was estimated that it would cost almost as much as President Bush spends each week on "Operation Iraqi Freedom." So no one has attempted to clone one yet.:)

Cryptozoologist Matt Bille estimates the "20 left" number.

check this sight out: http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.goodwin/thylacine.htm
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

aww...they should help them! they look so adorable and I want to hug them!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I thought those were completely extinct. Well, I guess I'll have to watch more Animal Planet and the History Channel.