Kurt Wallpaper

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Wallpaper

Post by shankjam »

Ive recently become quite obsessed with our little blue friend. I'm now filled with a strong desire to find cool wallpaper! I've found two I like already, and I really like the one here on this site in the wallpaper section with Kurt in front of the moon.

However, the Nightscrawlers.com logo just ruins the whole mood of the picture, for me. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a clear one of said wallpaper? Any attempt on my part to remove it myself would not only be a dismal failure, but would be unfair to its creator if they chose to release it as it is.

And of course, if anyone knows of any other wallpapers of 'similiar' Kurts, beyond this site, please let me know!
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt Wallpaper

Post by Tracker »

Hey, if you find anything let me know.
I've pretty much just done my own. I have one with the movie Nighty and the comic Nighty together..it's nothing special, but I like it.;)
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
fangman20
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Wallpaper

Post by fangman20 »

well.. i did this a looooong time ago.. some time after X-2 came out.. i seriously think it's the best of the lot.. =]

see if you like it.. http://fang.star-gazers.net/nightcrawler.jpg
shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Wallpaper

Post by shankjam »

lol, yes that is quite good. I came across it a few days ago and its already been added to my collection!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt Wallpaper

Post by Lauren »

!! that wallpaper is so bootiful! *huggles wallpaper tightly*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania