other blue-black fellows

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

other blue-black fellows

Post by DeeJay »

I always thought that Zahn was mega hot. I wonder what she looks like without all the make up, and possibly hair.
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

other blue-black fellows

Post by prettyminotaur »

Don't forget Illyria from the TV series Angel...
Bamf, suckas!
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Originally posted by DeeJay
I always thought that Zahn was mega hot. I wonder what she looks like without all the make up, and possibly hair.
Ohh she is very pretty. Ill try to find a pic for you. Chiana is very pixie cute without her makeup too.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

other blue-black fellows

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

another black fellow

Morgan Freeman

;)

oh and btw.
illyria didnt have anything else blue then her eyes, part of her hands and her hair. So shes not included. ;P

Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Um, I was thinking more of the supernatural kind of coloration, or hypernatural, whatever you would call mutation or alien ness.

However Morgan Freeman is very cool.

The Illiria girl is pretty.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

Alkuperäinen postittaja Tonks Kittygoth
Um, I was thinking more of the supernatural kind of coloration, or hypernatural, whatever you would call mutation or alien ness.

However Morgan Freeman is very cool.

The Illiria girl is pretty.
I know, and morgan freeman was a joke.
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Post by Cibo »

Jill from "Immortal" (french title "Immortel (ad vitam)"), a pretty weird sci-fi movie by the acclaimed comic artist Enki Bilal. She has blue hair, blue eyes, blue blood, blue lips, blue nipples and cries blue tears, which color other humans' skin permanently. So she's not blue all over but you should see the cute little babygod she gives birth to... a blue feathered falcon. (Don't ask. Watch the movie.:*)
http://www.immortel-lefilm.com/
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

I-love-immortel
more i love the comic.

heres jill (damn shes hot)
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

other blue-black fellows

Post by prettyminotaur »

Illyria does too count! She's the "bluebird of happiness," for god's sake!

:eek
Bamf, suckas!
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

My husband and i tried to rent Imortal, but it was scratched. Ill have to see if they have another copy yet.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

other blue-black fellows

Post by Saint Kurt »

Can Illyria count so I can have the monopoly on blue demony character costumes?
My friend Kim in the Illyria costume I made for her. (With Joss Whedon!)

And here's a picture of me frightening children that I've never seen before:

-e

(Secret Factoid - Illyria's makeup is more complicated than Nightcrawler's and takes longer. To do both makeups on the same day and get there at a reasonable time (around 10:30am), I had to wake up at four in the morning.)
theatrepirate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Post by theatrepirate »

Ah, Saint Kurt, yes, Illyria should definitely count as a blue character, you Queen of the Blue Characters...! :worship

And I'll see your "Scaring Poor Children as NC" picture and raise you a "Smiling Wickedly For the Camera with Another Famous Blue Guy as NC." picture! ;)

...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

Alkuperäinen postittaja theatrepirate
Ah, Saint Kurt, yes, Illyria should definitely count as a blue character, you Queen of the Blue Characters...! :worship

And I'll see your "Scaring Poor Children as NC" picture and raise you a "Smiling Wickedly For the Camera with Another Famous Blue Guy as NC." picture! ;)

Guy on the left? is he supposed to be NC or Beast? :P
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

other blue-black fellows

Post by HoodedMan »

Haha, I love that picture. And the one on the left is obviously Nightcrawler, if that's your question... oh wait, which left? Looking at my screen, the one on the left of the photo is Nightcrawler...

Oh, great. I'm confused now. Thanks. ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

Alkuperäinen postittaja Northstar
Haha, I love that picture. And the one on the left is obviously Nightcrawler, if that's your question... oh wait, which left? Looking at my screen, the one on the left of the photo is Nightcrawler...

Oh, great. I'm confused now. Thanks. ;)
Oh damn, right i mean the guy on the right obviously.
theatrepirate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Post by theatrepirate »

Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter

Thanks, Northstar, for noticing. I was starting to wonder if my costume was that bad that you didn't know who I was!
:urg Sorry if my little "raise you" quote was confusing. I'm talking about me posing with the other blue mutant, Beast. The Beast is my drama assistant. He is the one on the RIGHT while looking at your computer. And, yeah, the Nightcrawler person, by the way, is me! Put my long hair up in a wig and paint me blue, and I guess I make a pretty good "guy!" Hmmmm....
( Just one of many fun pics)
-Theatrepirate

...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

Thanks, Northstar, for noticing. I was starting to wonder if my costume was that bad that you didn't know who I was!
:urg Sorry if my little "raise you" quote was confusing. I'm talking about me posing with the other blue mutant, Beast. The Beast is my drama assistant. He is the one on the RIGHT while looking at your computer. And, yeah, the Nightcrawler person, by the way, is me! Put my long hair up in a wig and paint me blue, and I guess I make a pretty good "guy!" Hmmmm....
( Just one of many fun pics)
-Theatrepirate
I want a samekind of a jacket you have in the picture. :love
Well actually the samekind of a jacket as allan has in the movie, but thats allmost the same so.
theatrepirate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

other blue-black fellows

Post by theatrepirate »

I want a samekind of a jacket you have in the picture. :love
Well actually the samekind of a jacket as allan has in the movie, but thats allmost the same so. [/quote]

Why, thank you!! I absolutely love my jacket! I have to credit Saint Kurt with the suggestion that I find a priest coat pattern to use to make it. I found one, then altered it slightly. I made it shorter, made the slit in the back bigger, changed the collar, and added the sleeves. Oh, to have a real leather jacket like Alan's ;pant, but I settled for some heavy material that I already had. It was grey, so I sprayed it greenish, and then I had some fun with the shiny black fabric paint (which really reflected the light quite well)

This is currently my favorite costume that I own. (would love to find some more places to wear it) Ah, I wish I could wear the jacket to work...well, actually, I guess I have worn it to work before...(part of the joy of being a drama director is that people already expect you to be weird that way! ;) )

Thanks for the compliment! -Theatrepirate

DoTheRightThing
Lubber
Lubber

other blue-black fellows

Post by DoTheRightThing »

Crescendolls

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

Interstella

I loved that movie...even though I was 10 when they showed it.
Listen to the hotdog...

Do da la la la la la la la la laaaaaa la la la la!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

other blue-black fellows

(Offtopic)
omg, thats the band with the anime music videos. The drummer allways looked like Tetsuro from Galaxy Express 999

DoTheRightThing
Lubber
Lubber

other blue-black fellows

Post by DoTheRightThing »

(offtopic)

Yeah, I know!
Listen to the hotdog...

Do da la la la la la la la la laaaaaa la la la la!