Nightcrawler Posters ?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
soopanova
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler Posters ?

Post by soopanova »

Hey guys!

Ii just found this place and met some people in chat - nice environment. Anyway, I loved Nightcrawler as a kid in the 70's; related to him and drew him all the time. Now that I'm older and have an office, I'd like to have a cool poster or two to put up in my office - as not to forget my roots or my childhood. Unfortunatley the only thing I've found on ebay was a few pinups, a tiny transparency and an ugly looking poster called "character". I've ordered both the 2003 and 1985 mini series which I will encase and display. However, I'm really looking for a large poster sized image. Any advice or tips where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
soopanova

:D
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler Posters ?

Post by SheCat »

Try atpictures.com

They have a link for some posters there, I've tried looking everywhere for Gambit and Rogue posters. Nothing yet, most is Spiderman. It's worth a try, though.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Nightcrawler Posters ?

Post by Garble »

The "Character" poster and the Transparency are the most common right now.

If you're at all interested in X2 Nightcrawler, they have some posters here.
http://www.digitalhit.com/posters/c/16675

Years ago, Dave Cockrum had a website where you could buy prints of his artwork which included a really nice Nightcrawler drawing.
It's no longer functional, but maybe someone could talk to Aardwolf about the posibility of sell his stuff through them...
soopanova
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler Posters ?

Post by soopanova »

Thanx a lot for the advice. Great little community here. I can't believe that more items such as this don't exist. It's not like he's an obscure chracater. Anyway, I'll hunt around more and hopefully something will turn up.

thanx again,

soopanova
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Nightcrawler Posters ?

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Nighty was virtually unknown to most youngsters for a long while, but Evo and X-2 has changed that. I certainly prefer the original Nighty, and while it's nice that Kurt has become rather mainstream, I do wish there were more things of the Nighty I love, and not, pretty much, just the new versions.
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.