Priest...ow well...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Priest...ow well...

Post by Bamfette »

doh, sorry. i typed your name wheni meant fuzzymutant, that's all... he said he was 18 when he joined the x-men, not you....
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

noo

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

no, I said he was around 18 when he join excalibur.
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
BH123
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Priest...ow well...

Post by BH123 »

Well, I actually think that Christopher Priest might be a good writer for Nightcrawler.

Oh, wait. Did I misunderstand what topic we are discussing here? Never mind then :D
Originally posted by kurtlover
Serious Kurt? like how?
I personally miss the old good Kurt full with swashbucking style and always cheerful.
Seriously, yeah, I agree with this sentiment. Which is why I wasn't pleased with Kurt becoming a priest. He became too serious, dour, and moody a character. I definitely prefer the adventuresome, devil-may-care, swashbuckling Nightcrawler.

That's not to say that he shouldn't occasionally be in a bad mood. Everyone has off days. But he shouldn't be that way all the time. Likewise, the spirituality aspect of his character adds dimension to Kurt, but it should not be developed to the exclusion of the rest of his personality.

So, anyway, would Christopher Priest pen a good Nightcrawler, or not? :?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Priest...ow well...

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by fuzzymutant26
no, I said he was around 18 when he join excalibur.
oh, i mis-yped. again. see my original post on the subject, i meant to type Excalibur my last post. what i was trying to say was, he was 20 when he joined the X-Men. so he couldn't have been 18 when he joined Excalibur :p he was probably around 25ish

i really need to proof-read a bit more....
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

lol

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

lol, i understand

You really should proofread to make sure dont any words out.

lmao

:dance
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Priest...ow well...

Post by Captain Bamfsalot »

HOLY CRAP BY ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD NOOOOOOO! Nightcrawler becoming a priest was the WORST thing that ever happened to the world of Nightcrawler. He was never meant to be spiritual if you ask me. In the older comics he had never even hinted that kind of behavior. I HATE him after he "became a priest"...which he didn't really...it was brain control. (well I still loved him, just slightly less.) Give me the old ladies-man Kurt any day.
(I know all this has been stated before and for those of you who said these things, I agree. ^^)
I mean...if you like the priest Kurt you can't be a TRUE Kurt fan because that's just not what he's really like. ~nod~ Yep.
What REALLY happened after Riku slammed the door:
Take care of her! ~slam~ Suckers...Hey Mick, they fell for it!

What is going to happen at the end of InuYasha:
Kagome: InuYasha, I love you!
InuYasha: ~snicker~ Yeah...whatever...can I see the Shikon no Tama...just want to polish it...
Kagome: Why not! ~give~
InuYasha: WHEEEE! I'M A SEXY DEMON AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Why I love Nightcrawler: ~shows various sexy pictures of Nightie~ 'Nuf Said.
Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Priest...ow well...

Nightcrawler WAS the only one who didn't succumb to the "HOLY FREAK I'M A MUTANT THAT MEANS I HAVE TO BE MOODY AND ANGSTY ALL THE TIME" disease. That made it TEN TIMES better, you have to have at least ONE goofy character. I guess it finally got him, but in the end...he did overcome it. Happy day.

InuYasha: ~snicker~ Yeah...whatever...can I see the Shikon no Tama...just want to polish it...

Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Priest...ow well...

OH OH! And I know that Nightie was twenty when he joined the X-Men because in the Extra with Dr. Strange where he goes to hell it's his twenty-first birthday. Sorry for all my posts...I just finished reading all the posts made by other people. ^^

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Priest...ow well...

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I know its of topic, but in the Draco arc there was a prelude that showed how he was concieved and it said Twenty years ago So I automatically thought he was 20, but that can't be right can it:?
one name: Bruce Campbell