um...ahoy?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

um...ahoy?

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

If this is already a topic, I apologize...

Hey,

hey everybody, plz someone tell me if I'm wrong, or if there is an explaination, but, is it just me or does nighty look like a pirate now? (I just can't see such a devout catholic like Kurt getting his ears pierced :))

Well if there is a reason, or somethin' i don't understand, please inform me.

I haven't really kept up with the new comics, so go easy on me... :D (I usually keep my nose inside the covers of all my old uncanny x-men and excalibur comics) :)

Well thx 4 your responses...
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

um...ahoy?

Post by Lauren »

only a few artists have made him look like a pirate. in uxm he's just plain old non-scary looking Kurt.

and why is he being Catholic have anything to do with getting his ears pierced btw? He would look cute with at least a hoop.:D
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Liz Sherman
Lubber
Lubber

um...ahoy?

Post by Liz Sherman »

I agree with Lauren. Kurt would be cuter than Captin Jack Sparrow. :love And yea again every artist has thier own interpretaion of Kurt and the other charaters. It's just thier thing, I guess.
*CRASH* Hmm, nothings changed, home sweet home.
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

wqell

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

well, it does if you are a priest (i know he really wasn't, but he thought he was)

Priest aren't allowed to recieve piercings...

(I think 1 one the tail would kik arse!!):D:evil
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance