Kurt Needs A Family

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Angelique »

I wouldn't count Alternate Universes, the only places in the Marvel Universe where happy marriages and families seem possible.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by StarChild »

Originally posted by Angelique
I wouldn't count Alternate Universes, the only places in the Marvel Universe where happy marriages and families seem possible.
Let's be subversives in the Marvel Universe, and bring happiness and concepts of stability to the world...let's be politically incorrect!! :shocked

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Chlorine
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Chlorine »

I think it would be sad/funny if he married a human, and had a child who looks as scary as him but has absolutely no powers.

Really, though...If he were to be married, I would like him to have a human wife. I get tired of the mutants always hanging out with other mutants all the time.

[Edited on 5/12/06 by Chlorine]
Electra
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Electra »

This is a subplot I was working on with another very talented writer two years ago who sadly had to quit due to personal circumstances. Yes, I agree that Kurt needs a family. And I'm looking for a co-author to help me finish the story so that he can, lol! The only problem is, will it be Ororo, my character, or Heaven forbid, both?

Seriously, if anybody is in a writing mood and knows the characters well, please come forward. We can do this by email or here, whichever you prefer. I don't want to finish the story by myself because I don't feel my knowlege is adequate, especially of the Marvel universe plots. I know the characters by movie only, which only scratches the surface. This is why I need a co-author. Personally I want to see Kurt and my character get together. Not married maybe, but have a thing like Iceman and Rogue. At last writing, he was dating Storm and so far hasn't thought of Adara as anything but a teammate. But that could change in the present circumstances of kidnapping by Magneto she finds herself in. Of course the MIBs are after her too, and some aliens. Magneto sees her as a potential weapon against his enemies, including the XMen, and she's caught in a tug of war between these four powers: Magneto and his people, the Xavier Institute, the alien race from her past and the MIBS(Black Ops). Just to give you a little headway as to where I left off. She has mixed feelings about Kurt as he has about her, which makes for some good angst and makes you wonder if the confusion will ever turn into something more.

If this sounds interesting, rsvp this thread so we can make that concept of Kurt having a family a possibility;)
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Angelique »

Hey, you can do anything in fanfic. Though if you want to follow comic- or movieverse, Ororo may be quite out of the question now. Rumored thing for Logan in X3, and she's marrying Black Panther in the comics.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Nandireya »

Electra, you should probably be discussing this in Fuzzy Visions & Three-Toed Tales...that's our creative forum...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by meepdog »

Dudes, I don't even have to say it.
:love + :storm = :):):)
Need me to translate?
Kurt+Ororo=LUV AND MARRAIGE AND KIDS!!!!
Sorry.
I'm a BIG Kuoro shipper.
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog