Kurt Needs A Family

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
KiOniLoco
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by KiOniLoco »

Now that Mr. Wagner is out of the church, and forgive me if I'm not as current with the stories, but who thinks the Blue One should get married and have lil blue fuzz balls? Who should be the lucky lady? Human? Mutant?

Think of the wonderous possibilities that could be laid before us as readers. (Combo Mutant Powers, Appearance)

And how would it (the child) be brought up? In the X-House? Can you see Logan bottle feeding at 3 am because he's the sitter..I Laugh..but it'd make a pretty solid character for later developments.

What do ya think?
Can't sleep or the clowns will eat me

My Website:
www.locographix.icyspicy.com
Its old, but has some great artwork on it. Enjoy!
I'm Not Bad, Just Drawn This Way. :)
:bamf
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I think Kurt and Ororo should have a little white haired blue fuzzball.:smirk Or maybe Kurt and Scarlet Witch, they already have a good looking child in an alternate reality, why not here?
KiOniLoco
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by KiOniLoco »

:P
MMMMM Storm and the NC, i dig that. Imagine a teleporter with weather manip. sweeeet.
Do ya think Logan would make a good sitter?? LOL only if its a girl I'd imagine..LOL

I think the SWitch would lend some unique abilities, although, she has the genes of Maggie boy and that might lead to another magnet/teleporter/speed/chaos factor..LOL

Now would u want another blue elf? or would a dark brown(black) elf be cooler...what about red? A deep crimson would be kinda cool. Any feel on this?
Can't sleep or the clowns will eat me

My Website:
www.locographix.icyspicy.com
Its old, but has some great artwork on it. Enjoy!
I'm Not Bad, Just Drawn This Way. :)
:bamf
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by LadyErin »

Wanda and Kurt.

My little shipper heart, I'll tell you...

(will edit to add more later...need to get going and work)
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by RavEnigma »

Hmmmm....well, I'm quite a fan of Kurt/Wanda (especially in evo-verse), but Kurt/Ororo has its merits, as well. Dang it, it's so hard to choose. I can tell you whom I DON'T want paired up with NC, though. No Amanda or Kitty. I really don't like Amanda....she rubs my fur the wrong way, so to speak. (excuse the feline-ism, I have a lot of feline tendencies.....I think I must be part feral or something) And in evo-verse, Kurt/Kitty just is too sappy. I'd rather see him with Wanda, or maybe Tabitha, even, in evo.
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

wagner is good as single. :naughty :bamf
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

He should impregnate as many women as possible to get the maximum number of little blue fuzz balls.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by HoodedMan »

I think if he got married/in a relationship he wouldn't be as much fun as the funny, flirtatious Kurt he is now.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by B A M F ! »

Originally posted by HoodedMan
I think if he got married/in a relationship he wouldn't be as much fun as the funny, flirtatious Kurt he is now.

DITTO.
I am absolutely enjoying Kurt's interaction with his female teammates over in UNCANNY right now. During the FURY story arc he's air-waltzing (and looking quite cozy in almost kind of a romantic way) with STORM. Actually throughout that story-arc you really get a sense for how much these 2 care about each other.

And then just a few issues later, caught up in the moment after a classic, swashbuckling, Nightcrawler danger room workout...he's locking lips with RACHEL .... :love !
( And gets busted by LOGAN and ORORO no less! )

Vintage Kurt Wagner and i'm loving every minute of it!

B A M F !
Jenni
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Jenni »

No! No marrying! Girlsfriends yes, but I think it'd kinda spoil the whole Kurt charm.
Bsides, anyone who gets married in the X-men world is bound to wind up dead or a widow within a year.
And he does have a child, sorta. Nocturne rules!
Aye Carumba! Thought I was gonna say something cute in German, didn't you?-Nighty :dance
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by B A M F ! »

Originally posted by Jenni
No! No marrying! Girlsfriends yes, but I think it'd kinda spoil the whole Kurt charm.
DITTO.

:)

B A M F !
DoomInABox
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by DoomInABox »

I agree ... the best part of 'Crawler's character is his helpless magnetism to/for women. It would suck if that changed, and I can't see it continuing if he ever got married ... it would paint him as a sleezeball, which he is NOT!!!!!!

Our fuzzy elf is much better either single or in circumstancial relationships. I frankly, am getting sick of the whole schtick of "I love you but we can never be together/won't work out/have to break up because [insert reason here] ..." It happens to EVERY comic book relationship that gets serious ... Kurt's better off winging it from day to day. It's safer for him.
"Picture this: bumpity bumpity bumpity SPLAT!"
-- Nightcrawler, X-Men Evolution

Visit my art sites, please!
http://www.kenthayle.deviantart.com
http://www.geocities.com/ironthorncomics
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
He should impregnate as many women as possible to get the maximum number of little blue fuzz balls.
I thought that was his father's bag...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Confizzle »

Well I'm new here but here is my suggestion. Why can't he become a Morman and marry Rachel, Ororo, and Wanda?:LOL
:worship see Kurt likes the idea

Yeah being serious here, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea or not for Kurt to "settle down" if he does I'm rooting for Rachel,no idea just am. I guess I'm imagning blue/red fuzzballs with psychic powers. :o the horror.
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

I think the nocturne thing is nice, he gets the kid, but not the angst...

...but poor kurt, he could use some nice family, with the whole, 2 moms that occasionally try to kill him, the sister/girlfriend/possibly blood sister, brother what must be slain, and dad that is ... the devil.

So how would he have explained that to Fr. Whitney, asuming he wanst some crazed anti mutent...

Sorry but I like Amanda, she has some Cajones, crossing the world to defend her man against her murderous witch mom, insisting on working a real womans job and not cheating and living off magic, battling psyco mom again for the soul sword, getting locked up and totured by deamons while her mom takes over her body and boyfriend, then taking on the resposibility of Limbo.

Girl got balls.

Ro aint got the background or time to handle all Kurts complexites of family and religon.

Rachel is cool but not serious and dark enough.

Whatever with the nurse chick.

Sorry its 'Manda for me all the way...
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Angelique »

I don't see how marrying could have any negative effect on Kurt's charm. He'd just be directing most of that to one particular, and particularly lucky, woman. He does have it in him to be sweet and charming, and very loyal.
If he was to be hitched to anyone in the current Marvel lineup, I'd probably prefer it be to Ororo. Or maybe Christine, depending on how the solo series pans out in the end.
For him to be paired up with Amanda or Rachel would be too weird. One was raised as a foster-sister, the other as a sort of honorary niece.
Ultimately, I'm not thinking about the interesting possibilities of genetic recombination or anything like that, but just what would make NC happiest.
And as an irrelevant side-note, deciding not to be a priest is not the same as leaving the Church. (From someone who left the Church, returned to the Church, and never was nor never will consider the priesthood.)
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Cibo »

Hmmm... I can't imagine Kurt as a husband, spoils the whole character... anyway, it's still fun to make up possible relationships and children.
Nocturne is okay, but she looks just to much like NC. Basically she's a female NC without a tail. *yaaawn* Couldn't they at least have given here five fingers or removed the fur?
Kuroro... the result could be a white haired, teleporting, flying shapeshifter with crimson fur and skin, a tail and yellow eyes that turn white when powers are used. Okay, that's kinda dumb. :oops:
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by prettyminotaur »

I like Amanda too. And it's been really interesting following Nocturne's career...she is her father's daughter in a lot of ways.
Bamf, suckas!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Cibo
Hmmm... I can't imagine Kurt as a husband, spoils the whole character... anyway, it's still fun to make up possible relationships and children.
Nocturne is okay, but she looks just to much like NC. Basically she's a female NC without a tail. *yaaawn* Couldn't they at least have given here five fingers or removed the fur?
Kuroro... the result could be a white haired, teleporting, flying shapeshifter with crimson fur and skin, a tail and yellow eyes that turn white when powers are used. Okay, that's kinda dumb. :oops:
Looks-wise, yes, she inherited much of her fathers apperance....but read some Exiles. She's a fantastic character, far seperate from her AU dad.....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
DoTheRightThing
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by DoTheRightThing »

*In a operatic voice* NOOOOOOOOO!
Listen to the hotdog...

Do da la la la la la la la la laaaaaa la la la la!
Zuno
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Zuno »

If Nighty should get
married, I think Ororo would be one of the better wifes (in my opinion)
Especially after seing Bluefooted's beautiful drawings of Kurt with those three adorable kids =^_^=

But the best i think, would be for him to just get the wimen pregnate, without marrying them :bamf

"Sorry wanda, can't help with our son today, i have to look after my daughter with Ororo" :LOL
Please visit my art side: http://the-shadowcat.deviantart.com/

I apolagise for my spelling mistakes.
English being my second language + dyslexsia = lotts of them XD
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Angelique »

>But the best i think, would be for him to just get the wimen pregnate, without marrying them

That, I think, would run clean contrary to Kurt's sense of honor, chivalry, and all that good stuff. Single motherhood may not carry the stigma it used to, but it's still no walk in the park. And Kurt comes across as too kind as well as too much of an old-school romantic to subject a woman to that.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by StarChild »

Originally posted by Angelique
>But the best i think, would be for him to just get the wimen pregnate, without marrying them

That, I think, would run clean contrary to Kurt's sense of honor, chivalry, and all that good stuff. Single motherhood may not carry the stigma it used to, but it's still no walk in the park. And Kurt comes across as too kind as well as too much of an old-school romantic to subject a woman to that.
Hey, Angelique...uh, when I get my rewrite done you wanna' read my story?? HUH?? I, uh, am exploring that possibility, and, uh, I LIKE YOUR STYLE!! I agree with you fifteen thousand eight hundred and twelve percent!!!

Aw, come on!! I'll e-mail you my climax and end of the story, though it is in rough draft format... :read...tally up to 152 pages long hand on loose leaf...arghh!!...I hate rewrites!!! :eek

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by Angelique »

Rewrites. :eeevil I like rewrites. I have to like rewrites. I'm constantly doing those. :cracked

That and I'd really like to see Marvel break its general trend of not allowing its characters happy, successful marriages or long-term relationships. It will take talented writers and editors that can respect their work and their fans, but I do think it can be done.

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt Needs A Family

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Angelique
Rewrites. :eeevil I like rewrites. I have to like rewrites. I'm constantly doing those. :cracked

That and I'd really like to see Marvel break its general trend of not allowing its characters happy, successful marriages or long-term relationships. It will take talented writers and editors that can respect their work and their fans, but I do think it can be done.
Do alternate universes count?? Kurt is very very happily married where TJ comes from...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€