X-MEN, The End, Dreamers and Demons

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Sundown
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Sundown »

Is anyone else reading the X-Men Dreamers and Demons series? It has Nightcrawler and TJ in it, at least versions of them, and it involves the Shi'ar. Anyway, on page 7 of book 1, number three, It shows Cerise being killed by Sinister's people. This books' version of Nightcrawler is elsewhere sitting next to an unconcious TJ (not his daughter in this universe) and reacts to Cerise's death. I was wondering if this was the real (our) Cerise....Even being an other world book, Cerise does travel throughout the Empire, other worlds, or whatever with Lilandra. I was just curious. I know they offed Pete Wisdom awhile back in kind of a background way. Opinions anyone?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

'The End' series are kinda 'what if' stories for the main universe as it stands now. like, it's not canon, in that future writers can contradict it if they want, they aren't being made to conform to events in this future story or anything.... but it is assuming that everything that's happened in the main timeline SO FAR (or up until a month or so ago, anyway) has happened in the 'the end' story too. so the answer is 'kinda'. but yeah, it is to be assumed that this Kurt had a relationship with Cerise exactly as it happened in Excalibur.
Sundown
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Sundown »

Ah, ok thanks. My comic dealer just pulls anything he notes with Nightcrawler in it (unless I specify otherwise, like Ultimate X). I knew the series was futuristic, but I wondered because of Cerise's unusual status traveling with the Shi'ar. Meg and Brain have access to the Omniverse, so I wasn't sure about Cerise.
It's funny how the writers try and do a few little tie-ins in the main universe....the preview for 450 has Kurt mentioning Kymri.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

We know the X-men series may never ever end.
As Neil Gaiman pointed out in 1602, Marvel comics are about neverending stories.
So it's great to give Claremont the possibility to show HIS end.
I think everything from the beginning to the end of Morrison's run happened, but it may not include Whedon's Astonishing title.
It seems Chris didn't plan the return of Colossus.
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Quoted by Diablo

It seems Chris didn't plan the return of Colossus.
Chris will have Colossus in his books for sure. You'll see. All he has to do is incorporate him into his stories. ;)

When that will happen is anyone's guess.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Well, perhap's. I've read there will be 18 issues or so.
Piotr has time to show up.

[spoiler] Funny to see Kurt had two kids with Kymri and became the new James Bond !!!! [/spoiler]
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue