Underpants???

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Tatu
Amy.. in spandex...with camel toe...and pointy pubes... *shudderdance*

... Amy ...

...I so hope you get hit by a truck or something for making me picture that...

*clings to Bunny while singing to himself*

happythoughtshappythoughtshappythoughts......
Oh, wait: you think I dared to wear spandex recently? Good Lord, no! Spandex is a priveledge, not a right, and should be restricted to those made up of less than 15% cellulite. (The Blob is cheating big-time, but who's gonna tell him 'no'?)

I was 19 when I did that spandex costume, and no more than a size 12. No camel-toe, no pointy whatevers, and the whole effect of the costume was rather to slim me down even further. I was part of a trio of Cosmo Police. We took our inspiration from the Justy manga, as opposed to the anime from 1986ish. I could probably hunt down the B+W picture taken of the trio: you'd barely recognize me. :blush

My *deepest* apologies, Steve. No one should be forced to think of me in a form-fitting leotard. I'll warn you next time. Honest.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
Originally posted by Maelstrom
1. Leaving NOTHING to the imagination. ("Hey! Kurt! I guess you *are* Catholic!" ;pant)
Er, what?
Actually, it's a recycled joke from Robin Williams, who was talking about how tight Bullfighter uniforms could be. (Outside of America, Christians don't circumsize very much.) I forgot that not everyone here was of the "certain age" to remember the subreference, though....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I heard that joke on I love the 80's Strikes Back... with those Zoo pants things... "You can actually tell what religion someone is when wearing (the pants name Zooba or something)"
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Underpants???

Post by Garble »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
It means it's so tight you can see his thing. The catholic thing refers to the Jewish tradition of circumcision, which you could tell the difference I guess by looking at his... you know
Except that circumcision is neither required nor forbidden by Catholics. You can't tell if someone's Catholic by looking at his penis.
Unless that's your mutant power.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

:? who????
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Underpants???

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
:? who????
Comics writer. Wrote X-Statix, among others, and specializes in mutants with off-beat powers.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Underpants???

Post by spinifex »

1. Drastic Spastic - love the icon! Now, if only someone would write Kurt - Kai crossover slash....

2. I'm also voting for the dance belt. Tight, yet not revealing, and has padding to boot.

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Underpants???

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by spinifex
1. Drastic Spastic - love the icon! Now, if only someone would write Kurt - Kai crossover slash....

C-ko
Thanks! Hehe, you got him too now. MORE! We need MORE!

Cross... over... slash? :die
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Underpants???

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

Kai:? Someone tell me about this, I totally clueless...
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Underpants???

Post by spinifex »

Right.

This is wildly off-topic, but here we go.

There's a SF show called 'Lexx', that lasted 3 years. Originally, they were a series of films, only to become a TV show later, showing on the Sci Fi Network.

Premise: 4 fugatives steal a spaceship that also happens to be the most powerful weapon ever built. Hilarity and chaos ensue. The spaceship is called 'The Lexx', and is also a giant living insect.

Characters: Stanley H. Tweedle - Earthling. Bumbling, sniveling, horny former security guard, now captain of the Lexx.

Zev/Xev - Lady 'love slave' who got the 'love slave programming' body, but not the brainwashing. She's also part lizaed, due to an unfortunate accident during the brainwashing. She gets turned into goo by a laser, and then remade by a benevolent plant - hence, the two spellings.

Kai - Dead emotionless zombie assassin with a philosophical streak. He's the last of his race, the 'Brunnun-G', who all wear elaborate outfits and huge beehive hairdos. However, he's dead, so he's reanimated by 'protoblood' when needed to kick some alien ass, which is often. He's also the token 'eye candy' for those who like their protagonists dark, thin, and glum. This is the chap in my avatar. Zev has a crush on Kai, but "The dead do not get aroused."

790 - robot head. He got the love slave's brainwashing, and is consequently madly in love obsessed with Xev, and in later seasons, Kai.

Lexx is the anti-Star Trek. It's great.

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Underpants???

He is really really really ridiculously good-looking. It's just as well there isn't any Kai/Kurt slash out there because I don't think the universe could handle that kind of rapture. Although his "sex organ has not functioned for over 2000 years." Actual quote!

Lexx is incredibly heavy on the innuendo. :love

Tons of pictures of Kai

Uhm... Kurt wears underwear! Kinda. Sometimes. Maybe. :shifty
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Underpants???

Post by spinifex »

In one Kai slash fic, the, uh, 'prominent' state of being for his member was blamed on rigor mortis.

I seriously needed to scrub my eyes after that. Many many times.

Uhm, yeah. Underpants. Kurt is so obviously an Underoos guy.

C-ko
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Underpants???

In one Kai slash fic, the, uh, 'prominent' state of being for his member was blamed on rigor mortis.

I seriously needed to scrub my eyes after that. Many many times.

Uhm, yeah. Underpants. Kurt is so obviously an Underoos guy.

C-ko
:LMAO That's one vigorous case of rigor mortis. It's only supposed to last a day or something.

I've been staying away from everything but pictures, because I don't want spoilers for seasons 3 and 4. But I have to know. Who was he slashed with?

I didn't know they made Underoos in adult sizes.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic

I didn't know they made Underoos in adult sizes.
Hell, they make corsets and babydolls in adult male sizes, why would underoos be such a stretch? :whistle

However, I simply can't see him wearing anything like that. Dance belt? Sure. Boxers with polkadots? Why not? He's got a sense of humor. Underoos? .... Um.... Okay, I think that's a little over the dividing line between satirical and disturbing.....:surprise
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Underpants???

Post by spinifex »

Who was he slashed with?
Stanley, of course.

C-ko
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Underpants???

Who was he slashed with?
Stanley, of course.

C-ko
I'll look it up someday when I need a laugh. :D
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Underpants???

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

what is c-ko???????????
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Underpants???

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

I had no idea what Underoos were so I popped it in yahoo. Now who out there can actually see Kurt watching TV in these?

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/underoos.html
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Underpants???

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

I can picture Kurt in anything, except a thong, dance belt, and commando :whistle...
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George