X-MEN UNLIMITED #7

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X-MEN UNLIMITED #7

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by zamweasel
I worked at a museum this summer where I played Nightcrawler every Saturday.
I knew that, I just never knew you did the pimp look. ;) I'd love to see those pictures. :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Zirofax
Lubber
Lubber

X-MEN UNLIMITED #7

Post by Zirofax »

I was actually more dissapointed with the art in 7, than the story. I don't think it really fits, kurts face came out lumpy in a few panels, and it really bothered me. The outfit just completed it though.... :p On the other hand I do really like the cover.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-MEN UNLIMITED #7

Post by kladyelf »

darn so there's no reason why he was dressed like an early 1900's dockworker in the issue? phooey

actually i always thought pimp!Kurt looked a bit like a demented cowboy (its the hats what is it with the hats?)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...