Kurt action in Phoenix Endsong #3

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Comixcontinuum has several previews up, including Uncanny #456, which most of us have already seen.

If you scroll down, however, there is a preview for Phoenix Endsong #3 that has some good Kurt and Ro action

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... firsts.htm

Yeehaw, ridem' cowboy :D

I just love the art in this series!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I doubt Christine would approve of that:D When does this come out? I need it!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I haven't really kept up with the comic (except the solo series, of course) but that issue looks like it has a fantastic plot! I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on it! :D

I like the seeming Kuroro action, though I'm not sure it'll lead to anything serious. :p
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

Wow..havent paid too much attention to 'END SONG' but just from those preview pages I think i'm going to do some catching up this Wednesday.

Nightcrawler had the Shi'ar cruiser in his line of sight and missed his 'port'? Wow, never seen that happen before. (How fast was it moving?) Also, I dont care how fast STORM was flying with him in tow, I just cant imagine NIGHTCRAWLER screaming like a little girl because of it... :mad
( unless he was just playing around to lighten up the mood a little.. :? )

B A M F !
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

You really should read it, it's a great book and the art is glorious. Plus there's also Nightcrawler in it:bamf
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Greg Land always does absolutely beautiful work.
I agree about the part where he was screaming. You would think that as long as he has been an X-Man, he would have flown with Storm before, of at least been a little less frightened due to experience with the oddness they are forced to live through.:shakenoWhen I read that, it just seemed out of place that he would scream like that. Maybe there's an explanation, maybe not. Who knows. Time will tell.
Can't wait t'get me 'ands on it. *Zim-like grabbing grestures* Gimmie gimmie gimmie...(Ooo0oh, I like that song).

I'll go hide in a dark corner now...*cowers*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Very often, Kurt is portrayed as a rookie X-Man.
Give us a break ! The man has joined the X-Men thirty years ago !! :mad

But I agree : Grg Land's art is awesome here. :)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue