Fuzzy1 : Opinions and Incarnations

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
BamfAddict
Lubber
Lubber

Post by BamfAddict »

This is my first time posting here but i am a LONG time fan. Ever since seeing him in giant size X-men #1. I knew he would be my favorite comic book character of all time. He personified the term mutant to me. I own almost every issue of Excalibur that was released. And as I see it it was one of the most underrated comics o all time. I would really like to have seen any other team make it through the cross time caper. Anyways as much as i Love him i don't really agree with the whole priest thing it was that storyline that kinda caused me to stop reading X-men. The nightcrawler i loved was the one that despite his completely different look managed to charm the ladies even when they ran screaming from him. What a twist. People run for the wooded stakes whiles the ladies smile and wonder. And he does this all without meaning to, thats a superb character. So i will end it here I hope i haven't said anything to annoy or anger anyone. And of course my fave quote. "Heads up citizens mind my flying feet!"
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I didn't like him being a priest too much either, but I'm glad it's over and he's back to his lovable self. I guess they had to do that storyline since he was so religious and it also helped him to realize that being a priest isn't as fulfilling as being an X-Man:bamf