All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:21 pm
10 out of 10 in the first quiz number nine was easy if you have played x-men legends 2 #10 was difficult 6 out of 11 in the second quiz
[Edited on 14/11/0606 by Wolverine2]
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:39 pm
- Title: Banned
10 out of 10!!! NOTHING CAN STOP BOBJ1!!!
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:44 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario(inside a WHALE!)
10 out of 10! For the first, second... >> Let's not go there.
- Deck Swabber
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Got 9 out of 10. Got the miles wrong too.
- Bilge Rat
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:12 pm
- Location: The Shire
Curses! :madI got 90 points. I just made a little slip as to how far he can teleport. Off by 1 mile...
"I sit beside the fire and think
of people long ago,
and people who will see a world
that I shall never know." -J.R.R. Tolkein
- Bilge Rat
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 pm
- Location: Stuck in limbo...please send cookies. O_O
I got #9 wrong, too.
What is the meaning of life, my dear?
What is the meaning of all you hold near?
Why is it that you cry at night
when there's no one around you to hear?
- Shoulder Parrot
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 am
Cool, I got a 10/10.
I was sort of expecting to fail. Thanks for that, it was fun.
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. ~ J. M. Barrie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm
I got 90%, Number nine is truly EVIL
- Bilge Rat
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 am
- Title: Summer Movie Writing Challenge Winner
Ooh i got 90 as well and also 9 screwed me up
but i think that the three miles is only when he goes north-south, right? Otherwise it;s 2.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:41 pm
I got number 9 wrong too
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm
10 out of 10. Didn't cheat. I swear it. I just am a comic book dork. I also need a life.
Swizz the Wolf
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm
- Location: Under the Space Needle
10/10 for the first quiz...epic fail on Rowena's. -hides in shame-
"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane."--Oscar Wilde