Awwww...(Slight Spoilers for UXM 461)

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
buri103
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by buri103 »

I just had to show these. Kurt and TJ look so cute and all...

Ok, not sure if i can do this right... :P

Part of the Preview Pages for UXM #461, scroll down and two have the X-babies once again...along with our favorite fuzzy elf...here and here.

Enjoy and I am so buying this one...:LOL
25 And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying Where is the flaming sword which was given unto thee?

26 And the Angel said, I had it here only a moment ago, I must have put it down some where, forget my own head next.

27 And the Lord did not ask him again.
~Good Omens

http://www.nataliedee.com/ and http://www.toothpastefordinner.com
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

Ha Ha! MOJO kinda annoys me sometimes but I have to admit that this looks like it's going to be ridiculously entertaining! Gotta love how Kurt's still thinking on his feet. Oh, and has SPIRAL always been this powerful?!
Sheeesh...!
RANEY's style seems perfectly suited for this arc. No one does the X-BABIES quite like ARTHUR ADAMS but I am really liking what i'm seeing so far in those pages... :)

BAMF!
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

What's happening in the X-titles right now is interesting for the blue elf..

Kurt is in Uncanny.
His daughter will be in New Excalibur.
And in X-Men, [spoiler] his mother Mystique has joined the team as Foxxx. Yes, I'm sure this little lolita is Mystique.

Three generations of the same family among the X-Men, at the same time ! Yeah baby. Even the Summers family didn't achieve this ![/spoiler]
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue