Nightcrawler solo series

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Nightcrawler solo series

Post by Elwing »

Topic pulled over from the temporary EZ board...

Elwingblue wrote-

A topic to discuss this series! A small question to kick it off: Can anybody tell me when the next issue will appear on the shelves?
Zamweasel wrote-

New Post Re: Nightcrawler solo series I can do that.

July 27th - not this Wednesday, but next.

Here's the link: Nightcrawler #8

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Curlyhairgirl wrote-

Mr. Hana over at Mr. Darick Robertson's site has provided a peak at the cover for issue 11 of Nightcrawler.issue 11
Zamweasel wrote-

Hana's back?!

Yay! His stormy departure from Darick's boards was the funniest thing that happened all year. Darick blew the thread away though. I was so upset.

Oh, and the cover's nice too.
Nachtgleiskette wrote-

Hana was banned from BKV's board.....how's he doin over at Darick's??

and OMG I can't wait for this to come out...*searches net for preview*

Zamweasel wrote-

Quote:Hana was banned from BKV's board

No way. Hana goes around pestering comics creators? He apparently stalks Grant Morrison as well.

That's hysterical. I've now got an image in my head of Hana as the French Taunter from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :rollin

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! Now do as I say you comics creator or I will taunt you some more!"
Surly Canuck wrote-

God, that thread was hilarious. I hadn't even noticed it was gone, what a shame! And as for the cover preview...all I can see is a funny li'l box w/geometric shapes in it that doesn't do anything, no cover. :(

Oh, and this is TKD, I just felt a need to use this account on a board where my favorite surly canuck could actually be his full size, since the game I originally created this account for died and the other game where I play Logan has a 60x60 limit. :)

Zamweasel wrote-

Yeah - the preview was up for like 5 seconds.

It's head and chest shot of Nightcrawler in his current XMen uniform, hanging upside down - drawn by Darick.

And yeah - Darick got rid of the thread. If I'd had a thread that funny on my board I would have made a special shrine to it.

Azurette wrote-

heh. after the Knight of Swords, the Hanged Man ?

the art is as beautiful as usual but... i find the way upside-down Nightie looks at us kinda creepy...

here's the link to Marvel's sollicitations for october (thanks to BamfCentral) http://www.comicscontinuum.com/s...veloct.htm
with cover and description

(btw, can i stay here ? plesae ? i promise that i'm not Hana in disguise and that i'll behave.)
Zamweasel wrote-

Everyone is welcome azurette - just don't taunt us in French. Or actually even if you did you'd still be welcome because I thought Hana was hilarious.

Here's large hanging Nightcrawler-ness without clicking:

buri103 wrote-

Darick is so talented and Kurt is so vury hotttttt.

Wow, I totally look forward to this arc.
Captain Bloodcrawler wrote-

Mmmm...sweet cover. Though his ears are awfully low...guess that last haircut 'lowered his ears' a bit too much. ;) Whoever did the color did a really nice job too.
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”