Favors-scans and summaries

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by luvnightcrawler »

I need a couple of favors done for me. Number one- Can someone who owns the Phoenix-Endsong series scan some pictures that have both Kurt and Ororo in them? I think the best ones are in number 3...my friend who just moved is a Storm fan, so I like to email her pictures of the two fo them together.
Number two-Can anyone who has read the X2 Nightcrawler Prequel write a good summary for it? I want to put one on my site, but I only know what I have read from reviews. I will give whoever writes it full credit....thanks a million to anyone who helps out.
:pokeThe Realm of the Stripey Pants :poke

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Here is a link to some preview pages that have the better of the Ororo and Kurt panels from Phoenix Endsong #3, just click on the cover link. This page also has previews of Uncanny X-Men #456, which had panels of Kurt and Ororo as well.

Peview Pages - Comics Continuum

Be patient, it's a slow loader if you have dial-up.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I can write the X2 prequel summary; expect it in about 2 days as I need to review it; I only have it scanned as some stuff is still in boxes.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Thank you Shadow Dancer and Northstar!! I owe you...though I have very limited resources so I don't know how I'll pay you back...this is the second time you have helped me Hooded...thanks so much. I love this board. On the old one I would go to, the only reply I would get would be 'Do it yourself, n00b.'

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Hooded man, take as ling as you need because I'm in a bit of trouble with things computer related so I probably will not be able to come on in a very long time. :urg:urg Ah well.

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Yeah, I know I was a little late and I'm terribly sorry. I've been swamped recently and I just remembered and added it to my Outlook Tasks list. Now that it's there, I know it'll be done. :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Well, I have it any time you want it so how do you want me to get it to you?
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

You could just U2U it to me. An dtell me how you want to be credited.

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

I don't need to be credited. I'll try to get it to you by Monday if that's all right; I'm on a special weekend, as noted in my .sig.