Nighty's Girls

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Welcome Sundown! Sorry I didn't see you before.:oops:
Originally posted by Dark Bamf
I never cared for Amanda myself. I told Chris that once, and he said 'Well, you created her'. I said 'HUH?' And he said 'you drew her in the openig scenes of X-Men #98'.

I told him 'Chris, I just drew a couple of anonymous girls. You're the one who turned her into Amanda. And I don't think Amanda's good enough for him'.

:bamf:
Yeah it's not like you were all: see this girl I drew here? This is Amanda.:P I agree that she's totally not good enough for Nighty! She uses him! She'll expect Kurt to always be there and never keep secrets from her or anything, then she hides stuff from him and everything else!:mad:
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Nightfang
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty's Girls

Post by Nightfang »

I actually would have liked him and Marrow... but I guess I'm alone on that. *cringe*:D
I'm a big Kitty/Kurt shipper, though. I guess it's just whatever floats your boat...:naughty:
In.sane. (in. sâne’) a. Unsound in mind; mentally diseased; lunatic. See also, Nightfang.

Love for Morph & Nocturne Organization (LMNO) #3

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Nighty's Girls

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i like kitty. :naughty: a lot. more :naughty: phoenix too. and Husk i guess.... oh and kitty :naughty:
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty's Girls

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Nightfan
I actually would have liked him and Marrow... but I guess I'm alone on that. *cringe*:D
I'm a big Kitty/Kurt shipper, though. I guess it's just whatever floats your boat...:naughty:
Marrow! i remember she wanted to kick his ass all the time, maybe she liked him hehe and she didn't know how to express it :D
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Nighty's Girls

Post by Garble »

I think Marrow resented Kurt being on the team because it meant she could no longer bitch about how the other x-men didn't know what it was like to be weird looking...
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty's Girls

Post by Betablue »

Kurt 'n' Kitty all da way....

Won't ever happen in "real" X, but they're the grand old (well, figuratively speaking) pair in the perpetual X-Trek I do for Da Niece. It all started when I thought, Ah, the pitter patter of tiny footsteps...OVERHEAD. Followed by "NO RUNNING ON THE CEILING--!" And it was all downhill from there.

You DO NOT want to give those kids Fudgesicles.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

The idea of Kurt and Kitty having kids makes me feel all woogy!:P:laugh:
Originally posted by Garble
I think Marrow resented Kurt being on the team because it meant she could no longer bitch about how the other x-men didn't know what it was like to be weird looking...
Marrow always reminded me of my cat Dinnah. Anyone who acts all moody and tough because they don't really know how to express their true feelings or something makes me think of her.
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty's Girls

Post by kurtlover »

and maybe because he can handle better his strange look than her.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Nighty's Girls

Post by Slarti »

I think Garble's right on Marrow, all right.

*cough*KITTY*cough*
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Nighty's Girls

Post by Tabitha »

Whoa! Cerise slapped him? Poor Nighty. But, hey, I would've slapped him to, if he did what he I think he did. Didn't he? As for that Amanda/Jimaine thing, I'm against that, too.

This has Jerry Springer written all over it.
Calls Jerry Springer: Hello, Mr. Springer? My name is Kurt Wagner and I just slept with my stepsister! Can we be on you're show so we can throw objects at each other?

Cerise has definitely got the initiative and they really do have the best kissing scenes. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she should be human, that way, it can be like a Romeo and Juliet thing going on. I would like to see that! My story on the X-Men 2 has the same effect...
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

Yes and he snuffed her!:shame: It wasn't his fault though. He was under the influence of his sis!:rolleyes: Anyhoo every relationship has some problems. They (meaning Cerise and Nighty) were much better for eachother imho than anyone else in the comics. That's my opp. an' I'm stickin' to it!:)

kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nighty's Girls

Post by kladyelf »

I always liked Cerise, she was an underappreciated and misused character, (tho not by Kurt IMHO, i mean what was he supposed to do, sit on a rocky outcrop and rus - er, pine? - not that Sefton was all that wonderful a choice either really..... he could always go for a brunette Australian....:naughty: ;) )
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

I agree! I've always really like Cer. I wish she didn't leave but at any rate yeah Kurt had to get back in action (er, so to speak) at some point, and I agree too that Amanda was a bad choce. Everytime I see them together I can't help thinking: Honey what are you doing?! That's your sister, and worse than that she's mean!:(

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nighty's Girls

Post by kurtlover »

When i saw her back in the last claremont issues i thought it was gonna be great, but it was a major dissapointment for me, she barely appeared!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty's Girls

Post by Tabitha »

Ditto. I happen to adore Cerise, for she seems to have the initiative and she was the only girl Kurt wasn't afraid to go near.
And I agree to the fact that Amanda uses Kurt a lot. That makes me mad.

I just hope the Evolution version of Amanda doesn't use Kurt like the way the X-Men comic version of Amanda did.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty's Girls

Post by jogurt »

I hope so too Tabita. Fortunly she is a own personality and shares not so much with the blond Mandy from the comics im very happy about...
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty's Girls

Post by BLUE_2007 »

wow..inspirational to all those bitchers out there!

:phoenix:
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty's Girls

Post by Tabitha »

But, still, does anybody agree with me that he should be with a normal girl? An ideal girl for Kurt would be someone who is sweet, caring and honest.

Someone who would love him for his heart, not for his appearance. To quote a song from Gigi D'Agostino:

"I still believe in your eyes, I just don't care what you've done, in your life. Baby, I'll always be here by your side. "

A girl who can stick by him like glue no matter what.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

Post by Garble »

I'd like to see Kurt with a "normal" girl too, but I can see an agrument that only another "freak" would fully understand what he's had to go through...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Nighty's Girls

Post by Nandireya »

But Kurt doesn't see himself as a freak...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Nighty's Girls

Post by Bamfette »

yeah, he likes who he is. he's handsome AND he knows it :smirk: when he got turned human all he could do was complain... he wears the image inducer disguise only because it is necessary in some situations, to avoid creating a scene. but he hates that he has to...
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty's Girls

Post by Tabitha »

Here, let me add my two cents. That's true, he likes the way who he is and he is handsome and will never forget it, neither. I think he probably enjoy the look of envy that the other guys gave him. Can you picture the guys all glaring at him?

Guy: "What's he got that I don't got?"

Guy 2: "Let's see...cool accent, manners,
well-dressed, handsome, good fighter....
I hate him already."

Guy 3: "Guys, this is really starting to cheese me off"

And so on.
Harlekein
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty's Girls

Post by Harlekein »

Gambit: What does dis Kurt, that I don't?
Northstar: Are you kidding? He's handsome, charming and cute.
Gambit: So?
Northstar: Not to forget...he has a tail:naughty:.
Gambit: You can't compete with that.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty's Girls

Post by Garble »

Originally posted by Nandireya
But Kurt doesn't see himself as a freak...
Yeah, but the majority of the world does. And that's been a factor in his life, even if he doesn't let it get to him.

-"Normal" Gilr - "Like, omigod, I toataly know what it's like to have people stare at you. I once had a zit!!! I've seen humanity's dark side."
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty's Girls

Post by silvermouse »

I'm trying to picture him with a normal, human girl. Someone sane and completly Sassy Magazine material. Not-uh. Not on your life. She would have to be hiding something in order to compensate for the normalness, which would make her unnormal in the end.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."