in what chapters are the Nightcrawler Belasco parts

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
kuroneko
Lubber
Lubber

Post by kuroneko »

i read some thing about it yet ife never read it in comic size so i wondered in what parts do you have Nightcralwer / Belasco scenes

by that i also wonder in what comic, Excalibut/uncanny or another i have no clue, the x-men find out about Kurt being Belasco and everything

can anyone help me out ?
thank you :worship
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

I'm sure there are people on this site who know the answer to that!

All I know is that it happens in an alternate universe called Earth X. If you scroll to near the bottom of the spotlight on nightcrawler on the uxn site, they talk about it a little there. They don't mention what series though :?

Hope that helps some :)

Edited to add: Universe X 2-3, 10-11 And possibly something called Paradise X...

[Edited on 28/1/06 by chicory]
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
kuroneko
Lubber
Lubber

Post by kuroneko »

i read through the pages of it, found more chapters of Uncanny with things that were not released in this country ! :doh!

here we were bussy in the uncanny chapters with the church of humanity, right at the point where something Nightcralwer story like became to excistance they released only .. YES ONLY! the normal X-men version.. i was like O.O WTF! this isnt what i wanted to read... >.> damn i hate the way holland publishes Marvel comics, we have only Spider-man, 2 different stories or 1 sory line and X-men 2 or one storyline, and at soempoints they just stop and all the sudden 16 chapters later the continiue and youre like o.O; wtf happened in those other chapters,

i also found out where the Belasco comcis are from X-earth but then i am still stranded in the question in what part everyone finds out about it.. but i willf ind out

thanks for the link :D
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Welcome, kuroneko. :)

I think the events occur in UniverseX#8.

As for Kurt's meetings with Belasco in the "regular" universe (in order, please)
Uncanny X-Men#160
Excalibur#103
X-Men unlimited (vol 1) #19
X-Men : Black Sun.

In France, all these comic-books were published. Guess we were luckier than you... ;)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
kuroneko
Lubber
Lubber

Post by kuroneko »

Originally posted by Diablo
Welcome, kuroneko. :)

I think the events occur in UniverseX#8.

As for Kurt's meetings with Belasco in the "regular" universe (in order, please)
Uncanny X-Men#160
Excalibur#103
X-Men unlimited (vol 1) #19
X-Men : Black Sun.

In France, all these comic-books were published. Guess we were luckier than you... ;)
:D aah thank you so much, you seem to know a lot of these things

i still have one qustion though, Ultimate X-men when does Kurt reappear in it, after the first chapters he heads out and later on joins the X-men for good when they fight Magneto, what part is that :worship
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Try The Return of the King arc beginning in Ultimate #27

I'm not sure, but I think it's the first time that Nightcrawler appears after the Weapon X thing. In this issue he contacts Moira while simultaneously evading the police and leading them on a car chase :rolleyes:LOL. After this I think he joins the X-men :)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Yes, that's it, you're right.

By the way, I'm still waiting for an Ultimate X-Men story-arc where Kurt will be the star.
www.atlantys.biz

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

How do you get X-men Black sun?
Kurt is Belasco in another world. Mephisto made Kurt into Bleasco, and sent him back in time.
In earth 616 our Kurt has faced Belasco so many time. Since Belasco wanted the soul sword. Kurt now has the soul sword and then Mephisto come to presude Kurt to step down. It would be a good idea to see Belasco fight talk to Kurt since Belasco isn't evil any more.
D.croft
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

You mean, Earth X-Belasco/Kurt meeting his doppleganger : Nightcrawler from earth 616 ?
This meeting could be interesting, indeed ! :)
www.atlantys.biz

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

yes intesting indead becuse Kurt alredy knows that he might become Belasco one day. :smirk
D.croft