Newbie, with an old question.

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
OmegaRedAgent
Lubber
Lubber

Post by OmegaRedAgent »

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to post this question, though it does certainly relate to the fantastic Nightcrawler. I've done some reading on this board as a fan, and have stumbled across references to a pattern that existed to make the mythical Bamf doll. I was wondering, as the site is long gone, if anyone knew where I could find the pattern? Re-reading the original legacy-arc has made me really want one of my own.

If anyone had any info I would be must appreciative.

On a side note, I see that the second graphic novel is coming out in Kurt's LS- has the series been discontinued?

Thanks again.
-Dee
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

You are not the first person to ask for the Bamf pattern, and though I do have a copy of the pieces required I don't have the assembly instructions...I could e-mail you what I've got if you like...

And yes...the Nightcrawler series has been cancelled after 12 issues...a real shame as it was shaping up to something big that we will likely never see...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

I did make one with luck but i looks funny a real bamf doo;. :bamf
D.croft