nightcrawler with silver fur

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
rain360
Lubber
Lubber

Post by rain360 »

idk
it would just be weird kinda
i think that the point was even though this guy is blue and somewhat scarry looking,
he's a really good guy

just a thought
*shrugs*
"Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls."
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get suked into jet engines."
"A computer beat me at chess once, but it was no match at me in kickboxing..."

FYI- I DID NOT MAKE THESE UP. THESE QUOTES ARE NOT MINE.
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Daycrawler »

Just last night I was thinking about something similar... but it was due to one fact, people age and they loose their hair picmentation, making them have white or silverish hair, would nightcrawler as he ages also loose his fur color? I mean I have spoted white hairs on my black dog specialy as he ages, so would he in turn lose some of his naturally blueness to age? hehe :eeevil
ImageBeing alone in a world filled with people is a horrible feeling
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by love_of_bob »

Originally posted by Daycrawler
Just last night I was thinking about something similar... but it was due to one fact, people age and they loose their hair picmentation, making them have white or silverish hair, would nightcrawler as he ages also loose his fur color? I mean I have spoted white hairs on my black dog specialy as he ages, so would he in turn lose some of his naturally blueness to age? hehe :eeevil
Actually, his alternate reality version - Nocturne's father - was old and had a white sole patch, but he was as blue as ever. So, no, thankfully, Kurt will remain nice and blue.
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Daycrawler »

I was thinking about that... but then I started also thinking about how my father is always mentionig that my grandfather didn't get grey hair untill he was almost 65.
ImageBeing alone in a world filled with people is a horrible feeling