KURT & KITTY 'SHIPPERS THREAD!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Kurt and Kitty make the sweetest couple EVER, don't argue with me! they do!

Come here to talk K & K as a couple:naughty: Panz REALLY needs to get a life!

Yes I know a lot of you think that Kurt sees Kitty as a little sister... BUT in the end of Xcalibre: Kurt Wagner, war lord of???? ( help me with the number, Im number dyslexic and they slip right out of my head)He said something to the effect of "You are so beloved/special/something to me Katzchen I pray that we will always be together" Now, I don't know about you guys, but as much as I love my sibbies, I have never wanted them to be with me forever, live in my house, etc...There are a lot of instances where Kurt (mostly, but not exclusively, by Clairmont) has said something like that to her or about her....for most of my life, Kurt's first words after a fight are "Where's Katzchen" or "Katzchen, are you all right?"...so I think that he at least has a quite a thing for her, even if she is a bit more reluctant to admit it.

I'm really wanting to see these guy in a romantic relationship with each other, they are a lot closer to each other than Scott and Jean are and not half as dull as Rogue/Remy!
:P:P:P

Panz, Cheerleader supreme of the K & K:love: 'shippers
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

:D i may be a reletavely new 'shipper... considering it to be a possibility, but only a distant one...

but i fully approve of them pursuing a relationship after Unlimited #38! infact, i really WANT it to happen now...

and you are right... he always has been very protective of her. more than is really normal for someone if they didn't have some sort of feelings, you know of the potentially romantic kind, would be
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I'm not a big fan of the pairing...I like 'em as best buds...but I wouldn't go EUEW! if it happened...but mommy Pryde might get a bit upset..."Why couldn't you find a nice, non-fuzzy Jewish boy?"

But still, I feel it's unlikely...

:cyke: and :jean: are both in New...and married to boot (though :emma: is trying to break 'em up...)

:rogue: and :gambit: are both in X-Treme

But :bamf: and :kitty: no longer share a title...

The only place where they interact is Evolution...and even there they've both got other partners...sort of...

But, hey...you can dream...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Man. I've thought that they make a good couple. The age diff. is huge, but the way Marvel timelines are, it may not have to be...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Unlimited #38 will convert you ;)

i don't even like Kitty and Kurt together in Evo... hated the whole Kurtty thing...

and yes, we can dream. after MekaniX, Kitty may be free to join Uncanny as a supporting character, perhaps....

as for the age difference. Kurt is only one year older than Colossus was. they only have a 7 year difference, that is NOT a big deal. trust me, an ex of mine (who i am still very good frends with) was 9 years older than me
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Kitty has the tendency to have something tragic happen to her love interests, though...

Teen Scrawlers #1
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

:bamf:'s only a year older than :colossus:...and he and :kitty: were pretty intense for a while...

And how old was Pete Wisdom? I always assumed he was older than :bamf:

But then, :bamf: seems to go for older women...Amanda was older...Wanda (in Nocture's universe) is older...the :storm:/:bamf: match that never came about would have had him with an older woman too...

But then...maybe it's time for a change...:naughty:

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I too am a recent 'shipper convertee. Man, Unlimited 38 did it! They were just SO.... perfect together. So sweet. Awwwww! :love:

Originally posted by Pandora
BUT in the end of Xcalibre: Kurt Wagner, war lord of???? ( help me with the number, Im number dyslexic and they slip right out of my head)He said something to the effect of "You are so beloved/special/something to me Katzchen I pray that we will always be together"
Warlord of ??? is Excalibur 16! How could you forget that issue? :naughty:
Kurt's first words after a fight are "Where's Katzchen" or "Katzchen, are you all right?"...so I think that he at least has a quite a thing for her, even if she is a bit more reluctant to admit it.
That's true! Remember in one of those first issues after their return from Excalibur Kurt was hurt when the Blackbird crashed and Logan tries to revive Kurt. When he wakes up the first words out of his mouth are to the effect of "Katzchen, is that you?" And Logan says "don't call me katzchen again, bub. or I'll haveta break my rule about slappin' around furry invalids." :laugh:
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

No. Colossus was 18 when Kitty was 13 1/2 and NC was in his 20's (23?). I've always thought that...

Teen Scrawlers #1
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Kurt had his 21st birthday right after Kitty joined the team. Colossus was 18 or 19, I think... I know he was youngest of the new X-Men anyway.

I always had the impression Pete Wisdom was Kurt's age or older. He seemed older to me.

Besides, once you reach adulthood the age difference no longer matters as much. She's always seemed older than she was, and had the life experience to make her mature enough to be with older people. To me, the age differnce is the LEAST of the obstacles between them.
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Yeah, You are right, she's wise...Wiser than Pete Wisdom!(Very lame joke, yeah. I couldn't resist...)

Teen Scrawlers #1
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

WARNING! Insomniac rant ahead!

Post by Panz »

Thanks Slarti, Couldn't remember if it was 16 or 19:( besides, who's looking at the numbers:naughty:...And I think Logan said, "Fresh as a daisy bub, but if you call me Katzchen again...blahblahblah...

A whole lot of people marry outside of their religion, so I don't see what that has to do with it, so far none of Kitty's boyfriends have been Jewish, have they?
Kurt and Kitty have always seemed supportive of each others religions and I could only imagine them continuing to be so.

I don't see how the age difference signifies, this is Kurt and Kitty we are talking about.

I think the biggest problem that they have at the moment is that Kitty seems semi-unaware that he only has eyes for her. c'mon, they have a angry phone conversation and he flys all the way out to see her? sounds like he was looking for an excuse to me. Even Claremont says that he would have NEVER left her missing after she fell out of the space station thing. He had it written that he went looking for her right away...and who does she hook up with in #19?...Kurt

When she said in unlimited #38 "What brings you to Chicago" and he says"You" he means it, I think, more deeply than perhaps she took it...but who has always been there to pick up the pieces whenever something goes wrong in her life? you guessed it...The problem is, she is always pining for or longing for someone else and doesn't notice that he is standing there waiting for her to notice him:(

The only way to get them in a book together is to continually pester the writers for it, if there is enough people asking for a thing, and it is at all possible to do it, than it will likely happen.

You can't tell me that the complete displeasure over Kurt's priesthood from the readers did'nt have anything to do with the decision to ditch it.

Sadly, from a writers viewpoint at least, no matter how much a creator likes a plot, if the comic does not sell because of it or it is such an unpopular plot that you are in danger of losing readers over it, than it has to go. A comic has to make money. So if you want something, bad enough, make enough interest in it that it becomes a viable option...

Obviously, I am not the only person who wants to see them together, or we wouldn't have an entire issue dedicated to them, yes, I know, it was as much about Piotr as it was about K & K...but in the end, it was about Kitty dealing with her loss of him and moving on. Kurt is there and will always BE there, why? because it is what people want to see.

People are not USED to the idea of them as a romantic couple, so it is strange to them, but if anyone really takes a look at their relationship over the last 20 years, it is obvious that they are more than just friends...at least to Kurt.

Im rambling, but then it's 3:30 in the morning:P So *Nyah* I want Kurt and Kitty snuggles...they both deserve a nice relationship for once.:love:
Panz

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Panz, all I've got to say is you and I think a lot alike about this. Just wait 'till you read "Cat and Mouse!" ;)

And, yup, it was "fresh as a daisy, bub..." I totally forgot that part!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

so you Cat and Mouse is coming along nicely then? do we get to read the rest of it soon?? :D

anyway. yeah i think people are not used to thinking them of a romantic possibility... but as long as when/if it is actually written, so long as it is handled tastefully, I think most everyone would be quite willing to accept the relationship. it is not like it is an unhealthy relationship, afterall. it is infact probably the most healthy relationship either of them would have had...
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Panz »

Slarti, dont be a tease! go write ! *pant*
Bamfette, I agree about it being the most healthy relationship that either of the would have evr had...Perhaps Kurt has been reluctant to start a romantic thing with her in part because of herage, and he wanted her to grow up a little first...He certainly didnt look at her like she was his sister *wink*

*teehee* I should avoid marathon rants when Im on a insomnia streak...
Panz

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

oh yeah - point in Kurts favour - he's got Lockheeds approval!:D Lockheed knows all and is the ultimate judge of Kitty's boyfriends, we all know THAT... so.... according to the almighty purple dragon, they are meant to be. 'nuff said. ;)
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Hmmm. Lockheed was a bit jealous of Colossus...Hated Wisdom's guts, sort of...heaven help me, you're right.

Teen Scrawlers #1
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Panz »

All those guys with tails have got to stick together! I'm sure that the tail has something to do with it....
Panz

ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Lockheed kinda liked Professor Xavier(That sounded wrong...)

Teen Scrawlers #1
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

You know...they say lovers that were friends first are the best kind of couple...

ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Hmmm...Makes sense...

Teen Scrawlers #1
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

it's true tho... that guy i mentioned earlier? we were friends before.... it was a great relationship. the only reason we are not togehter still is because he is literally halfway across the world
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Where is he?(Dang my curiousity!!!)

Teen Scrawlers #1
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

he is in Australia... i am in Canada :(

i got an opportunity i could NOT pass up... Chuck PM'd me for some info, so... well... it was too good an oportunity to pass up, so i asked him :evil:
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

cool...

Teen Scrawlers #1