Nighty's gettng a girlfriend!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Unwilling_Hero
Hey, I'm new here, and I've been reading through this particular forum.

And being the bad comic collector I am, I haven't been able to keep up very much with the happenings of the X-Men, and more particurly, my favorite X-Man, NightCrawler.

The adminstrator of Bamfcentral suggested I come here. And if this doesn't catch me up somewhat on the current happenings of Kurt, I don't know what does.

So, he's left(or leaving the priesthood), is gonna have a new woman, and he's getting back to the fun-loving, witty, swashbuckling Kurt of old?

Or is that last part something I just hope for?
Welcome Here! and i hope you like it, and since you ask something i'll take my turn to aswer your question *clears throat*
Well, the priesthood issue its about to be resolved, around UXM #425-427, after the new arc i guess, he is gonna have a new love interest, her name is Jill like my good friend here ;) (Chuck decided to name her like that :)) , and wait for great things about him Chuck is a Nighty fan and i know he wont dissapoint us.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

no, KL priesthood is being resolved 417 (as in NEXT ISSUE) and 420, wedding is 425, Chamber returns that issue as well, issue 427 clears up Nightcrawler's parentage once and for all. infact, he meets his father :o

I know all regarding upconing Uncanny... ok, not all. but quite a bit :p
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Originally posted by Bamfette
nope, that's pretty much it! Chuck Austen is a Nightcrawler fan and wants to undo the damage done to him recently...
And for that we thank him very, very much!
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

no, KL priesthood is being resolved 417 (as in NEXT ISSUE) and 420, wedding is 425, Chamber returns that issue as well, issue 427 clears up Nightcrawler's parentage once and for all. infact, he meets his father :o

I know all regarding upconing Uncanny... ok, not all. but quite a bit :p
hehehe then i got it all wrong forget about it and pay more attention to Jill *pat pats her back*
thanks for remind me Jill i forgot about it :)
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by T.J. Wagner »

no, KL priesthood is being resolved 417 (as in NEXT ISSUE) and 420, wedding is 425, Chamber returns that issue as well,
First of all... welcome Hero! :D
That's Jill for saying when Chamber returns. :) I've been trying to find that out. He's one of my favorite characters. I like him just as much as I like Nighty.
issue 427 clears up Nightcrawler's parentage once and for all. infact, he meets his father :o
That's going to be interesting. :ooh:
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by jogurt »

So it 427 where the Daddy thing comes out?(I m actually for weekly puplishing;) )
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Wait wait wait......Kurt meets his dad? Man! I'm behind! I seriously don't think my comic book place has been getting any new Uncanny X-men in recently, cause I haven't seen ANY of this stuff happening. We don't know who is dad is yet, right? And he's dropping the priesthood, just like that? Was there talk of this before? I'm so confused...
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Read above's posts carefully, and i'm sure than Chuck will have a good explanation for him to quit the priesthood (Jill passes in front of his eyes and he decides to burn his collar inmediately (jk)) :P, and nothing of this stuff has happened now, its going to happen in the future.
LoneWolf21
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by LoneWolf21 »

I thought after was due back around 421-423, y'know, during the Alpha Flight arc.

Oh well, as good of a time it is to be a Nightcrawler fan, it's a bad time to be a Chamber fan. Nobody is using him, and Austen probably hates the character.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

I just read #417 and I didn't see his priesthood being resolved so much...

Unles there's some wierd bylaw about quitting the priesthood if a former prostitute tries to jump your bones.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

I think that Nightcrawler should get with a mutant girl. He already dated his human sorcress sister and an alien amazon and both relationships did not last. He needs a mutant chick, one who can watch his back and fight by his side (like Jean and Scott / Meggan and Brian/ and like former couples Kitty and Coloussus and Betsy and Archangel). They could lean on each other for support. When Kurt really needed her, Amanda was not there, she was usually working. She did not seem(at least not to me) to be interested in helping the X-men. Well, that's not all true. I mean she did help when they asked but she did not go out of her way to help. They only time that i know of when she put on a costume was when she briefy joined Excalibur as Daytripper and that was EXC 75 and she left EXC 108- she returned in 125 for Bri and Meg's wedding.
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Garble »

Or maybe he could date a human girl who's not a witch or his foster sister...
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

give it time Garble, hes leaving the priesthood between 417 and 420, this was jsut the beginning.... 3 issues left.

and Dark Rose, you will be quite pleased :D
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

REALLY, come on Bamfette- tell me what you know :cry::cry::cry::cry: please,pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
ok just tell me that it's not Stacey.please tell me it's not.
when is everyone's favorite Fuzzy Elf going to get a girl worthy of him. is she a mutant are human.what does she look like. come on.tell me tell me tell me

:husk::emma::kitty::meggan::bets::wan-kurt::siryn::siryn::dust::polaris:;pant;;pant;;):D:D:love::love::love::bamf:
yes! i'm getting the hang of using the faces:D:D:D:D

I'M SO HAPPY I THINK I'LL DANCE :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
BANANA CONGA LINE
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Garble »

Give it time? But that would require patience!
Chuck needs to hurry up and publish Kurt leaving the priesthood before the hand of fate gets Chuck hit by a bus and replaced with a writer that's like "Nightcrawler? Oh, he's a priest or something, right?"

Hm.. maybe the dancing bananas are just making me anxious.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

ok,ok,ok- i'm sorry i'm still getting used to useing the little icons, i'll go easy with the bananas- if i'm doing something wrong please tell me :dazzler:
:sausage:
:LOL::bamf::bamf::emma::phoenix:
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ohh if you look at them carefully you might get dizzy :o:o. LOL Garble, but i personally think than Chuck is gonna stay for a little longer, isn't he?
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Betablue »

Can the Bus Route of Fate pass a bit too close to Kia instead? Man, those chicks are looking UG-LEEEE!!! [Can just hear Kurt thinking, "Oh, this was a GREAT time to ditch the celibacy thing. And I can see in the dark, too. Wonder if BURLAP SACKS are as itchy as they look...."] :shocked:
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

LOL! I admit to not being too crazy about KIA's style at 1st but I think he's actually starting to grow on me....
Also it looks like since he's taken over the art chores the book is (finally) starting to sell out at my local shops again.
infact, he meets his father :o
:shocked:!!!

Whoa!!

B A M F !
Unwilling_Hero
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Unwilling_Hero »

In all truth, I really dig Kia's style, but then again, I'm a huge fan of anime and the like, so I'm kinda happy to see my favorite superheros being drawn Manga style...
Halizan
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Halizan »

What about Stacey's recent encounter with Kurt in UCXM#417, does that have anything to do with it at all. Nighty was about to get some and you can tell he wanted to and I believe Stacy when she said she wasn't using her powers
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

true, but Stacy is leaving the series. and i th ink they would make an interesting couple, actually. but see the chat transcript in off topic antics. Chuck Austen said so himself that Stacy is leaving soon... was SUPPOSED to be revealed in an interview yesterday, but so far he's only aid it in chat here. ah well. so there may be a lil something before she goes, but it wont last.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

true, but Stacy is leaving the series. and i th ink they would make an interesting couple, actually. but see the chat transcript in off topic antics. Chuck Austen said so himself that Stacy is leaving soon... was SUPPOSED to be revealed in an interview yesterday, but so far he's only aid it in chat here. ah well. so there may be a lil something before she goes, but it wont last.
ok so Stacy is leaving- do you have anymore info
i don't think Kurt wanted it from Stacy-herself-remember in an issue before this one- Kurt was in a church talking to a statue of jesus saying that "he felt the derise for a woman's touch"- Stacy who can pick up the permonones of others-like what she did to Paige- may have picked up on Kurt's desire for a woman, may have misinterperted as for lust for her.
i do not want to see:(:stacy: together
:yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech:
Stacy has gone after Warren & Kurt- do you think she will go after Bobby or Logan
besides is'nt :stacy: still sweet on :angel:
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Yeah, but she was curled up nearly in tears when Kurt ran out!
I don't want Stacy to go!!!! I'd prefer Paige to go!!! She's trying too hard to be a big thougth X-man, and it dosen't work well. She was fine in Gen X (in the three issuses I've read anyway)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

i agree, i don't like Paige that much either & i woundnt mind if she left.