New Fuzzy Foto!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Nightfollower »

Originally posted by ChibiKasai
Sigh... That's it: The makeup artists responsible for X-Men need to be taken outside and shot. Or beaten with sausages. Something painful.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Bah! I throw Angry smilies at them! Feel my Wrath!
I like, totally agree!!!
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Donnie Darko
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Donnie Darko »

Uh...hi...I think this guy looks great! Seriously...the tattoos are cool...more itneresting than him just having a plain blue face...plues they look cool, all spirally and stuff. That's be cool if maybe they were teleportation-related...perhaps maps? haha then he'd need a mirror...anyway...the teeth are cool too, they add to his kind of animalish appearance that the lack of fur failed to convey. The eyes are neat too, but I think it would've been cooler if they were solid yellow...but I doubt they can really do that. Anyway, I think it's really cool. Are they going to discuss the fact that he's Mystique's son in the movie? I thought I had head Alan saying somewhere that he didn't know until he read some comic books of him, but....are they going to go into that? It might be interesting...And, by the way...that Rogue poster thing....:eek::love::eek:
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by T.J. Wagner »

Maps... that’s an interesting idea! :D :bamf: In an extremism, do they tattoo people? :? I really don’t know anything about it (Are Catholics the ones who do it, right, I’m sure no other church does?), but I was thinking that maybe that he got the tattoos from that, maybe the priest were thinking that a demon had taken over his body or something.
I really do wish that they would keep his glowing yellow eyes, but I can see why they changed it. He would probably look like a zombie or he couldn’t express emotions as well. The teeth are slowly growing on me. His teeth look better in other pictures and they don’t look so white.

Donnie...
there is a topic about Kurt and Raven’s relationship not being shown in X2, here’s the link.

http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1209
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by kay »

Originally posted by Nandireya
AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Why is it, everytime I have to work and can't get online for an extended period something big(ish) happens?
I know how you feel. I was unable to log on for 2 months and look at all the stuff I missed!
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Magic Rabbit »

I... uh... well.... what's up with the tattoos? I'm now sure I like this makeup job (it looks like something from Star Trek). Oh I really hope when the movie comes out I am not dissapointed by what they do to Nightcrawler. But I just don't get how Wolverine (Mr. 5'3" Excessive Back Hair) suddenly becomes a total hunk and Kurt (Tall, Dark and Handsome) looks like he belongs on the Sci Fi channel. *sigh* :(
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Erynne »

LOL, if it looks like Star Trek, it's Prof X's fault
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Magic Rabbit »

:LOL: Darn that Patrick Stewart! ;)
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

yah.....those bunnies are ....tauntingly.....interestng......... :bunny: :bunny:
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

ha

Post by jimmy »

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A CAT :HAS EARS LIKE A CAT:AND HAS FEET LIKE A CAT: THEN ITS PROBALLY A MOOSE

:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by jimmy »

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
.:bumfgal:.

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by .:bumfgal:. »

Yay! Great pictures, thank you! :love Kurt looks so... Yummy :D
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by jimmy »

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Uh...hi...I think this guy looks great! Seriously...the tattoos are cool...more itneresting than him just having a plain blue face...plues they look cool, all spirally and stuff. That's be cool if maybe they were teleportation-related...perhaps maps? haha then he'd need a mirror...anyway...the teeth are cool too, they add to his kind of animalish appearance that the lack of fur failed to convey. The eyes are neat too, but I think it would've been cooler if they were solid yellow...but I doubt they can really do that. Anyway, I think it's really cool. Are they going to discuss the fact that he's Mystique's son in the movie? I thought I had head Alan saying somewhere that he didn't know until he read some comic books of him, but....are they going to go into that? It might be interesting...And, by the way...that Rogue poster thing....:eek::love::eek:
i agree too
:jubilee
execpt for the rogue thing
alan cumming is hot:love:naughty:lick ;pant
Steff Wagner
Lubber
Lubber

Ooooooooooh

Post by Steff Wagner »

Originally posted by Bamfette
just added them to the gallery:

http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/image.php?iid=552
http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/image.php?iid=553

so... our first good look at the scars/tattoos. what do you all think? looks like some celtic influence to the designs, to me
Very good pics to add to this splended site well done, now we can drool over more piccies:lick
Kurt: you know outside of the circus most people were afraid of me but I didnt hate them I pitied them, do you know why?
Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes!
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Discordia88 »

I know everyone had there "idea" as to what "their" nighty looked like, but if you look at it from my point,....I was not familiar with Nightcrawler before the movie.....and I thought he was absolutely Enchanting!!!!! I believe that the comic Kurt had too much influence. Wish you could have been me the first time I saw Nightcrawler in the movie...:rolleyes
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Siona »

I only knew about NC from Evo, and I thought he was a dork until I read the book and found this site...

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
nightcrawlers_girl
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by nightcrawlers_girl »

I love the teeth, and the tatoos! :D I think the makeup team did a great job, and made nightcrawler look much more original, and cuter... ahem :love
elvenenchantress
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by elvenenchantress »

The expression on Nightcrawler's face is a little strange, but otherwise it's a good pic. It really defines the details on his face. The tattoos are cool, but nothing can beat the original fuzziness.
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

:bunny Bunny Warrior # 6 :bunny *rawr*

My deviantart gallery :browse
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Siona »

Fuzzy Kurt on the screen would have made him look like the blue Muppet from Sesame Street...

But, still, it looks like the tattoos are here to stay (unless Kurt gets a wee bit upset about it and burns them off! :X ), so it's really no use in complaining about them.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by firecrawler »

He's so cute in this one...

:lick Image
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Siona »

Aw, he's so sweet-looking in that shot! *praise and :sausage for firecrawler!!*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Virus »

Originally posted by firecrawler
He's so cute in this one...

:lick Image
Damn!!!! Where do you get all these cool pictures? Do you have a bootleg copy or something? :D
Originally posted by Siona
Aw, he's so sweet-looking in that shot! *praise and :sausage for firecrawler!!*

~Siona
Very sweet looking... but with a dash of mirth and a hint of mischief..
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by firecrawler »

Damn!!!! Where do you get all these cool pictures? Do you have a bootleg copy or something? :D
I have the movie in my computer :D..and the others are from other sites

Yuppers!!!:D:love
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Virus »

I have the movie in my computer :D..and the others are from other sites
Yuppers!!!:D:love
*:?* That's a very, very good reason. :oops
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by firecrawler »

:? I was just agreeing with you that he looks sweet in that picture. I didn't know you were asking something?? :ooh
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

New Fuzzy Foto!!!

Post by Virus »

:? I was just agreeing with you that he looks sweet in that picture. I didn't know you were asking something?? :ooh
Oh no... you got me all wrong. I was saying that you, having the movie on your computor was a good reason. :love